Aviators 10/10.

3 hours ago, Whittier S said:

Aviators 10/10.

Understandable, since Boeing factory is located on outskirts of town.…

On 4/12/2018 at 12:33 PM, sparky chewbarky said:

Yeah...it's a pretty basic template that I use for experimenting with colour combos...I can tweak it later.

I'll give the purp a shot, jd...

Thank you Smashmode...welcome to the Boards!

I'll try that, BL. Thanks...

OK...I'm liking the "plaid-cut" sweater design. I think it's very Seattle-ish. I think Seattle should take ownership of the "plaid thing", in the way that the "RedBlacks" have done in the CFL.

It would be a great tool for marketing purposes, and plaid, just says "hockey", IMO!.. So, I've kicked around a couple of concepts that would suit the plaid look.

The Seattle Beavers

A good name, but maybe not realistic because of the OSU Beavers living almost next door...I gave it a shot anyway, with an old logo of mine...

e6mcdda.jpg

The Seattle Nor'Westers

You can't get much more north and west, than Seattle (Alaska says hi, though)...The name also has a "regional" twang to it. I did up a very "Whaler-ish" logo to go with this concept...

VjIFS8E.jpg

I really, really like this identity- it reminds me of the Northwestern Airlines logo.  One thing: I'd love to see the logo without the red bit in the middle.  I understand that it' supposed to point "northwest", but you already have that in the "wings" on the W.  I think it also interrupts the negative-space "N", and it looks a bit weird as the only red in an otherwise all-blue logo.

That being said, I love the rest of the uniforms and logos.  I think that the double shades of blue work very well for a nautical-themed team.

After three years in Alaska, I can attest they're all Seahawks and Sounders fans up there.

Hate to pee on the parade, but "nor'westers" are definitely not a thing. However, us Seattleites are pretty proud of being from the "great northwest," so what about the North Westerners?

Sawbucks is my favorite as a package, but I love the Metropolitans and Pilots designs you have. As a unit, though, definitely Sawbucks.