VitorioArts

Hey Guys! 

I have returned to the forums to announce the Northeastern Pennsylvania Hockey League.

The NPHL is a group of dedicated hockey fans that want to play in a league but there is just one problem...they can't skate!

So we decided to play a form of "Dek Hockey" on outside basketball courts. 3 on 3, no goalies, street puck, and we use the small skill nets for a goal. The uniforms will consist of a T-shirt, basketball shorts and hockey gloves. (And obviously sticks!) The NPHL will premiere the Summer of 2019 and right now we are in the phase of coming up with the team names. We have TWO teams as of right now and we would like to have about SIX.

Hopefully as this thread goes on we will create a phenomenal looking league with the help of CCSLC! 

Alright! Up first is the League Logo. Its is the state of Pennsylvania with a hockey stick in negative space. The tip of the hockey blade is touching North East Pennsylvania. 

https://imgur.com/a/yt0Sz

LdOo3IJ.jpg

As Always, C&C is Welcome! Hope You Guys Like This One!

Spoiler: The LAKE ARIEL STAGS are next!

The LAKE ARIEL STAGS:

The team name comes from the Pennsylvania state animal. The White Tailed Deer. The logo I wanted for my team was simple. I wanted to have an NHL color scheme so it can at least have a connection to a hockey league. The type i wanted resemble antlers and the background to show the natural habitat for a deer: the woods. Also a "hidden" keystone at the bottom of the triangle for the state we play in with a star in the middle because we're the "Spirit of PA." Hope you guys like this one!

As always, C&C Welcome!

https://imgur.com/a/2jGuI

EoMuFdg.jpg

Just a nice homage to the Penguins and the Wild.  

huh that is a hockey stick's blade in the middle of the state of Pennsylvania but suggestion on the league logo just need better improvement. It is hard to tell with that much of blank area where the blade is originally. Keep working on that as others would say. 

Stags logo - good start but would like see how the uniforms look like. 

Overall, great start and keep on working!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

The Stags logo is great and the way you stylized the letters is very effective. It Almost looks like a Minnesota Wild affiliate, which is what I’m guessing you were going for.

The league logo needs work as I had to read your description to know what I was looking at. The negative space is very confusing with the state split in half like that. I like the idea of using the state outline if you can make it clearer.

18 hours ago, jaha32 said:

The Stags logo is great and the way you stylized the letters is very effective. It Almost looks like a Minnesota Wild affiliate, which is what I’m guessing you were going for.

The league logo needs work as I had to read your description to know what I was looking at. The negative space is very confusing with the state split in half like that. I like the idea of using the state outline if you can make it clearer.

That was exactly what I was going for! Thank you.

I'll work on the NPHL logo.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:18 PM, sparky chewbarky said:

Would love that Stags logo embroidered on a cap...very nice!

I agree with the JM on the league logo...a little hard to make out.

Thank You! I agree the logo looks great embroidered!

I'll work on the league logo.

• 5 months later...

Archived