Super Bowl LII Predictions

Mac the Knife

New England 26 - Philadelphia 10 has been in my head all day. So I guess that's my prediction. I think it's going to be one of the less exciting Super Bowls we've seen in a while. It's going to be a methodical, somewhat easy, Patriots win. 

BB52Big.jpg

Patriots 38, Eagles(whom, reluctantly, I'm rooting for(Tactical Rooting)) 13

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Brady only throws five passes before being knocked out of the rest of the game with an injury.

But it's the Patriots, so Brian Hoyer will have the game of his life and win Super Bowl MVP.

Think it'll be a 27-20 win for the Pats. Of course, I'm sure BBTV will jump to this thread should the opposite happen and tag all us damned souls who doubted The Nick Foles Show :P

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Back and forth throughout the first half, with Eagles always slightly ahead. Pats tie it up/take a small lead into the Half. Eagles take the lead early in third quarter and add to it little by little for most of the second half. Brady leads a last minute game winning TD drive to win it for the Pats. 

Final Score:

Patriots - 27

Eagles - 24

SB MVP: Brady

spacer.png

Archived