johnnysama

Funniest Sports Logos

Recommended Posts

Something about this that just comes off as stupid to me.

7510_george_washington_colonials-partial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brandon9485 said:

 

Looks like Sputnik to me. 

 

 

It actually came off an old Baltimore Bullets program.  Not sure if it was an official logo or just some art they used on publications.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tjs11 said:

Theres a HS in IL with their mascot being the Pretzels.

 

328fecfa8a0fef1e3a9d6f1eb2e22027--pretze

 

AR-160829830.jpg

Well, that certainly is a twist on mascots...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tjs11 said:

Theres a HS in IL with their mascot being the Pretzels.

 

328fecfa8a0fef1e3a9d6f1eb2e22027--pretze

 

AR-160829830.jpg

 

I can only imagine how old it gets to hear their opposing fans joking about eating pretzels and bringing pretzels to games...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TShaw528 said:

Pretty sure the Arizona Pricks logo was created as a parody, like it's not a real team

Yeah, there's a company out there that creates nothing but sexually-suggestive sports logos for fictional teams. I can't recall the name of the company though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2018 at 6:01 AM, Fresno St. Alum said:

Don't know about what level this team plays at.

ArizonaPricks.jpg

My guess would be that this is at the junior high level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mingjai said:

 

I can only imagine how old it gets to hear their opposing fans joking about eating pretzels and bringing pretzels to games...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, 2 pages and no one has mentioned this big lovable guy

 

WKUMascot__39142.1369415025.1280.1280.jp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it funny, as in "haha" or funny, as in pathetic:

582ba04a13949.image.jpg.b56741ff8835d247358f2738ac98624d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, hjwii said:

Is it funny, as in "haha" or funny, as in pathetic:

582ba04a13949.image.jpg.b56741ff8835d247358f2738ac98624d.jpg

RIP Zephyrs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While they don't actually play any sports, UNCSA (UNC School of the Arts) has this beautiful logo:

UNCSAFightingPickle.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now