Funniest Sports Logos

johnnysama

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

This is from the Cleveland Barons when they were affiliated with the Sharks. Note the diamond on the end of the stick!

2144.png

And the suit coat, and the monocle, and the top hat.... That was a funny logo but also very cool.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

Ladies and Gentlemen: your Montgomery Biscuits :lol:

gicf0Ku.gif

AoCfgHs.gif

?

this is a prime example of a minor league logo being awesome but if it was in the majors it’d be too cartoony. 

I love it. Bought their hats. 

On 2018-02-04 at 4:13 PM, johnnysama said:

I don't know about you, but there are some logos in sports that are just plain LOL-worthy. I nominate two:

6775.png
The Toronto Rock (NLL)'s original logo was the CN Tower using a lacrosse stick as a guitar. What a crazy idea for a logo.

Actually, speaking as a big rock fan (and talking to a lot of those fans), there are plenty who would like to see it return.  

Admittedly it’s partially because of all the success the team had with this logo. That said it’s a team from Toronto called the “rock”. The CN tower is a recognized tower in the skyline and it’s play a lacrosse stick as a guitar....makes sense in relation to the name even if it’s a bit (a lot) abstract.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived