logoroy

Super Bowl LIII Logo Concept

Well Super Bowl LII is officially history.  Congrats to the Eagles on winning their first Super Bowl.  It's now time to begin looking ahead to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta next year, and as expected the NFL has churned out yet another generic template logo for the game.  So without further ado, here's my concept for Super Bowl LIII next year.  Let me know what you think; always appreciate the feedback!

1mhmaub.png

gsdpOHh.png

I like it! I miss the days with the unique SB logos, and this does a great job of returning to those days. For some reason, I get a "southern colonial" vibe from this logo, I think it's the font and the shapes, but I love it! Great work.

Looks great. Not too big a fan of the logo on the blue, theres too many thick outlines. for promo stuff and eveything else, it looks great. Def beats the templated design

That's not bad at all.

I'd probably blow up the peach a little bit more and maybe try to add a city specific building somewhere but this is a better look than we'll see next year.

Love it! At this point I look forward to your version of the Super Bowl logo designs each year more then the actual logo. There a lot more fun to do colorful field concepts with that's for sure!

My one point of feedback is on the 'L' in Super Bowl. it may just be me, but it looks thicker, and disproportional to the rest of the letters. The larger 'S' in Super Bowl looks sine, even though it's bigger, because the thickness of the letter is about the same as the other letters, but the 'L' on the vertical part looks just a tad too thick. Just my thoughts though. Again though, looks awesome!

-I echo the idea of ditching the larger S and L, and I would find a different font, because the one you have doesn't really fit with the rest of the design.

-Also, the first I in LIII appears to be centered on the logo, which I like. However, It has a shadow that goes left, which I don't like. That little bit feels unbalanced and IT doesn't sit right for me. Also, I would use dark blue as your outline color for when the logo appears on light blue.

Edited by Jake3.roo
typoo

Logoroy and pitt4pack got some cool sb logos for this upcoming season....I would love to see some alternate and secondary logos for that design, one including the Lombardi trophy as the alternate 

On 2/6/2018 at 7:17 AM, pitt6pack said:

Love it! At this point I look forward to your version of the Super Bowl logo designs each year more then the actual logo. There a lot more fun to do colorful field concepts with that's for sure!

My one point of feedback is on the 'L' in Super Bowl. it may just be me, but it looks thicker, and disproportional to the rest of the letters. The larger 'S' in Super Bowl looks sine, even though it's bigger, because the thickness of the letter is about the same as the other letters, but the 'L' on the vertical part looks just a tad too thick. Just my thoughts though. Again though, looks awesome!

Another option would make that end of the L shapes like a football and add white laces to it 

Looks like I'm watching something in 3d but not wearing the glasses.  Seriously, all the shading makes it look blurry just standing still.