The New XFL

LeeTraylor

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, LeeTraylor said:

vEPKSU7.jpg

Going to start off the team designs with the Colorado Kodiaks. The Kodiaks will be headquartered in Ft. Collins, Colorado and will play home games in Colorado State Stadium. They'll be quarterbacked by a player that has played professional football in Colorado previously.

First of all, Kodiak brown bears are only found in Alaska on kodiak island  and a few of the surrounding islands, so IMO it really doesn't work for a team from Colorado. Grizzlies or Silvertips would be a better, more locally relevant moniker.

That being said, the bear is solid and the colors are sharp, but I'd lose the trees and  move Colorado to the top of the wordmark. 

19 hours ago, LeeTraylor said:

DM55LOI.jpg

Up next we have the San Antonio Outlaws. The Outlaws will play home games in the Alamodome and they'll be led by a legendary Texas football outlaw.

Remove that dude's pupils.  5-second MS Paint job:

Rn39c6H.png

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Great work thus far! I have two bits I'd like to suggest:

As mentioned once above, the manufacturer logo needs to be on the chest or the sleeves, but not both. Wouldn't be unlike the XFL to use both, though, so I guess I talked myself in to it working.

For the rules regarding reviews, I think (in all sports) there should be a time limit. I just got back from an Auburn basketball game where they spent 5 minutes on two different calls at the monitor. A two-minute limit should be installed. If you can't figure it out in the given time, the call stands as called.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

1 hour ago, AstroBull21 said:

Yeah thats a reliable source when the photo under the New York section is the Minneapolis skyline.

.....and the pic for Portland is a proposed stadium in North Carolina :) 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

He went from Errol Flynn to Vin Diesel.  :)

Looks good, I like the update and the scar.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The San Diego logo looks really professional, but I can't get over the fact that something looks off. I think it's the water compared to the ship: it's so much more detailed, especially the break. Other than that, it looks great!

the user formerly known as cdclt

Archived