Again another concept with nothing too crazy going on. For the Jets I used kelly green uniforms brighten up their current look and also an altered version of the "NY" logo. I also based the uniform on when they wore all white and a white facemask against the Jaguars. Stripes were also fixed on the template and the font relates to the jet aspect with a air force vibe.

kvhyLpN.jpg

For the Browns its all about going classic and returning to their best look IMO. This means its back to the old colors, simple font, and bold stripes. I based the uniforms on the Otto Graham and Jim Brown days. I also feel the Browns can rock the brown mask, however I wanted the oldschool feel with the gray mask. I debated on whether to include orange pants because I love the look, but I think the browns look amazing when they wear all white. I also thinned the pants stripe to match the older style.

rccLn4z.jpg

Heres my take on the Panthers. Nothing too crazy and much of this concept has been done but I decided to put my spin on it. I really like the idea of the black helmet with the logo enlarged. I feel that it gives the panthers a great and unique look. I also really wanted to keep silver but it didn't look good because I wanted one color numbers. I also think the panthers alternate blue looks great and I like the blue pants too. Originally I had silver pants instead of white, which look good but as I said earlier I had to drop silver from the color palette. I also tried the block font and the 2013 jags font but instead I used the Hornets font (this may be changed). If anyone wants to see my panthers concept from last year heres a link.

Bh1KGcw.jpg

I like what you’ve got going for the Panthers! I’ve been trying to get some ideas for them myself and actually came up with something very similar in my rough drafts. I would like to see silver kept, but I can see how it’s difficult on this design. Maybe replace the white on the shoulder stripes with silver if you want to keep it? Overall I really like it, keep up the good work!

Great work first of all....Can you please do Denver inspired by their color rush look and Washington from the George Allen days 

Nothing special for the Colts. The uniform has been classic for so long it needs to stay relatively the same. From Unitas to Manning it still looks great. I basically just added striped socks and threw in alternate white socks if they ever wanna go full white. Also thought about adding blue pants and a blue facemask but the colts are another team that works great with the gray mask.

9JVyrYR.jpg