Greece - Roller Derby World Cup

Luigi74

Just wanted to show off the uniforms the team I coach wore at the Roller Derby World Cup last week, this was the second time I coached Greece at the World Cup. The helmet cover worn in one picture is to signify who the jammer (person who scores points) is, most of the time teams where a star but for the World Cup teams could wear a symbol of their country, we used Athena's owl. The logo was designed by an artist/roller derby skater based in Florida and the uniforms were designed and supplied by Frogmouth, who outfitted most of the teams at the World Cup. It's up to the players on the cut of jersey and length or pants, so most teams have a mix of tank or sleeved jerseys and long, medium or short pants. I'll add photos of more interesting jerseys in the next few days.

ulBGrBI.jpgNxB29mc.jpg

These are great! Being Greek and understanding the significance of the Athena owl and imagery I love everything about this look!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

These are great! Being Greek and understanding the significance of the Athena owl and imagery I love everything about this look!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Those are pretty damned nice.  As someone who's skated derby before, I definitely did a double-take the first time I saw your user pic.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived