Atlanta Falcons Logo Concept

Artist4Adonai

On 2/15/2018 at 10:49 PM, mcrosby said:

I will always argue that a letterform logo should be for the city/state/region, not for the nickname. I hate the Bengals 'B' for this reason, and think the hidden 'E' (whether intentional or not) in the Eagles logo is ridiculous. 

On 2/15/2018 at 11:20 PM, WavePunter said:

But it doesn't have a double-meaning.. It has a redundant single meaning..

Agreed. The falcon-F redundancy is stupid. However, all things considered, the combination of eras that A4A was able to produce is really good, because my problem with the old logo was that it was too static, and i didn't like how un-falcon-like (focus being on the F, not the falcon) the new logo is. I would challenge A4A to stretch the back of the logo out a little bit to make it more of a falcon-like shape.

and mcrosby- the Eagles E is genius because it doesn't take away from the regular design at all, and as an eagles fan, this is a completely objective opinion:P

tinysig.jpg

I might try the black helmet with the black/white logo outlined in red. Essentially match up the sleeve patch with the helmet logo. I'm of too many minds which is the best look for Atlanta. They've got too many designs that work really well: [black helmet, red jersey], [black helmet, black jersey], [red helmet, black jersey], and [red helmet, red jersey]. And that's without looking at the white vs. silver pants debate. 

• 9 months later...

Archived