hypebeast hockey

DTConcepts

Supreme. You know them as the hybebeast company that makes sleds, shirts, money guns, shoes, jackets, wallets, crowbars, punching gloves, baseball bats, air horns, incense sticks, locks, towels, tools, harmonicas, stickers, and wayy more. They've cultivated a market that will fork over $100 for a plastic sled, $50 for a t-shirt, and stand on line for 3 days to buy a crowbar with their name on it. Some of their stuff is cool, but 100% of it is overpriced. Anyways, I decided to merge that identity with my love for hockey jerseys, and here's the result.

pres_png.png

A jersey that fits right in with the Supreme Identity. Simplistic to the point where it's almost boring, with a few odd touches that make it "special" for some reason. And because it's the way hypebeast culture is, this would be called "Supreme x Adidas x DT Concepts" for whatever reason. Now give me $500 for it.

That works really quite well and would sell like crazy considering how hypebeast culture connects with sports. I don't think I've seen the white border around the logo that often if ever. A white and black one would probably finish out the "collection" well too.

If you want pure excess then you need to do one with the Louis Vutton x Supreme pattern (I see it everywhere in NBA 2K18 Park, even here in Australia). Louis Vutton x Supreme x Adidas x DT Concepts has a nice ring to it... 

I9SoMSI.png

29308567630_9f30c1e63c_o.png

chi2.png

40136204761_246372f921_c.jpg 

2 hours ago, Melody22B said:

That works really quite well and would sell like crazy considering how hypebeast culture connects with sports. I don't think I've seen the white border around the logo that often if ever. A white and black one would probably finish out the "collection" well too.

If you want pure excess then you need to do one with the Louis Vutton x Supreme pattern (I see it everywhere in NBA 2K18 Park, even here in Australia). Louis Vutton x Supreme x Adidas x DT Concepts has a nice ring to it... 

Ya mean like this?

pres_png2.png

Louis Vutton x Supreme x Adidas x DT Concepts.

$1250 for this jersey.

Here's another hypebeast company, BAPE.

pres.png

Their whole thing is this stupid looking camo pattern with their logo mixed in it, but because I couldn't make it work with the striping, it's stuck in the collar. The full name for this would be A Bathing Ape x Adidas x DT Concepts. Just rolls off the tongue.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived