sportstemplates.com template review?

tstall14

Hi! Not sure if this is the right place to post this. My best judgment after searching the forums led me here. I am considering purchasing the basketball uniform template from sportstemplates.com and am wondering if anyone has used that? If so, how is it? Do you like it? Is it worth the money? Is it easy and intuitive to use? Thanks for any help!

I haven't bought them, so I can't say how high-quality they are, but I think unless you're actually working for a legitimate sports team that is able to turn a profit, $70 is too much for a template. My advice is that if you're only making concepts, don't buy any of their stuff. It certainly looks high-quality, but I can't say it's worth it given the returns.

I can't say I work for a legit sports team. I've just been doing concepts on paper/pencil for a long time, and don't have the skills to make them digital... The template seems easy enough for me to use.. its more of an investment in a hobby than anything! Do you have any suggestions otherwise?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 4:30 PM, tstall14 said:

I can't say I work for a legit sports team. I've just been doing concepts on paper/pencil for a long time, and don't have the skills to make them digital... The template seems easy enough for me to use.. its more of an investment in a hobby than anything! Do you have any suggestions otherwise?

Look up templates request in the search bar. That should help you find something.

On 2/21/2018 at 6:44 AM, C-Squared said:

There are a ton of easy-to-use templates floating around on this site for free in the concepts section!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived