MLB by NIKE

colinturner95

8 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

It's hard for me to tell. Are there double stripes down the pant leg or single?

Double to match the jerseys. I realized that I shifted it too far to the right so only one showed as I was posting it. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update was worth the wait! A few comments:

- I like the placket piping on the Rangers, but not on the blue jersey. What if you made the piping red? 

- Not a fan of the white maple leaf on the Blue Jays' cap. I'd go red leaf with white outline and a white bill.

Looking forward to the NL!

2 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Update was worth the wait! A few comments:

- I like the placket piping on the Rangers, but not on the blue jersey. What if you made the piping red? 

- Not a fan of the white maple leaf on the Blue Jays' cap. I'd go red leaf with white outline and a white bill.

Looking forward to the NL!

Quick updates: 

hi4BLJy.png

Edited the piping on the Rangers' blue jersey

IpIc1vN.png

Changed the maple leafs on the Canada jersey to match. 

Also if you didn't notice the MLB logo on the Toronto image, check it again :lol:

AmPJ0Ty.png 

It's been a busy week or so. This thread is certainly not dead or near done. Because of recent being busy in life, I don't have Arizona ready yet, but I do have a Toronto update ready: 

HY5nsf2.png

I rolled back a couple updates. I filled in the maple leafs on the Canada jersey but kept the white bill. I like the white bill the more I look at it. 

Nothing else to see or say, C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Alright so this is where I'm at with AZ

YT8QV4N.png

So my girlfriend is convinced that the Purple/Teal combo is the best look that the Diamondbacks have ever rocked. I took her considerations seriously given that she is an AZ native and a huge D-Backs fan. However on the flip side to that, I'm convinced that the Red/Black/Sand and now Turquoise look is superior. Given that we can't agree on it, what do you guys think? 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I want to start off by saying I don’t think there’s necessarily a right or wrong decision based on the drafts you showed, but my personal preference would be the purple and teal set

As a Dbacks fan, I much prefer the current colours with the added turquoise. Great combination of the eras. I have to say though, not a fan of the sand uniform. I know you're going out of the box, but it just doesn't work for me.

21 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Alright so this is where I'm at with AZ

YT8QV4N.png

So my girlfriend is convinced that the Purple/Teal combo is the best look that the Diamondbacks have ever rocked. I took her considerations seriously given that she is an AZ native and a huge D-Backs fan. However on the flip side to that, I'm convinced that the Red/Black/Sand and now Turquoise look is superior. Given that we can't agree on it, what do you guys think? 

Why not both? Having multiple variations on the same alternate would fit with the Diamondbacks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived