Nice job on the Dodgers! I like the new white cap. Also a big fan of the two alternates. 

Jogmkij.png

Florida/Miami had a unique thing going with teal in the early days, even winning not one but two World Series in their best look. And then years later they decided to wear a few colors short of a full rainbow in a gaudy stadium, essentially taking a dump on the golden days of Marlins baseball. Okay, maybe that's a little harsh. But nevertheless, the Marlins identity has admittedly taken a few steps back. However with that being said, I personally find the biggest issue with the Marlins now to be the colors. There's too many colors competing against each other for it to be effective in my opinion. Plus their previous color scheme was damn near perfect. So I thought, why not combine the eras? The amount of colors seemed like it would be a challenge but I think it might have worked. 

Hats - Two main hats, teal/black and black/black. A newly recolored M with the stylized Marlin graces the front of them all. 

Jerseys - This time on the home jersey, it says Marlins. Look the way I see it, your home fans know where home is, no need to have it on your chest on the home uniforms. Anyways, the striping pattern was derived from the stylizing of the M logo with a few tweaks here and there. Away mirrors the home pretty much, also it's teal this time rather than black or grey. Teal is a unique color. Flaunt it. Alternate is black with a slightly different stripe and the M logo on the chest rather than a wordmark. 

Pants - Only white pants this go around. The side stripe here is based off the marlin from the M logo and continues about 3/4 of the way down the leg. Socks are striped based off the jerseys they go with. 

BP - For the BP hat, I broke the marlin away from the M and slapped in on the front of a black/teal hat. For the jerseys, I put the M front and center and shortened the striping a little bit. The black one is a "blackout" style jersey, with the numbers and the logo being mostly blacked out with some color still in there. 

C&C welcome! A bit wild with some reservations but I think it's an improvement. 

I like it, it’s certainly an improvement but ive never been a fan of that logo and this set sadly doesn’t change my opinion about it. None the less it’s a great upgrade to what they currently wear!

Really like the fish/marlin fin pant stripe. All in all this is a big improvement over their current look!

Curious to see how you handle Milwaukee. I'd love to see an alternate with a giant BiG logo on the front!

Alright guys I'm stuck again: 

1GdXrQm.png

My original plan was to go royal and yellow but now I'm very undecided. I've laid out a few previews with different color examples to see what the community consensus is. HALP!

T-bars? I like it already!

I would go with one of the top two. The Brewers are at a crossroads with their look, so it's obvious they're headed in a different direction from what they've been wearing since the turn of the century. For that reason I'd rule out the bottom left option. I kind of like the navy and yellow (it looked great on the Padres a few years ago) and you can't go wrong with the classic royal and yellow. I like the bottom right option but it looks too much like the Royals. 

So I think that the yellow/gold debacle has been dealt with, now how about the blues: 

SZi8WlA.png

Thought I'd give a bit more of a peek at the look, so here's the full front with number font options as well. 

You can't really go wrong with either of those, but I would definitely say go with the number from the lighter blue jersey.

Agreed. I give a slight edge to navy as to me it seems like a good combination of eras versus a straight throwback. And I'm upset the Padres didn't stick to it it's a solid color scheme.

Navy/yellow with the block numbers would be the best option. Good color combo with a basic number font is the best approach (and t-bars are always welcome here).