Kansas City Hunters - NBA Concept

FroBroStudio

I really really like this concept. The logo is great and unique, and I love every aspect of it. You crushed it with the jerseys, too, as they are absolutely amazing, especially the cream alt. I would love to see your SuperSonics work too!

spacer.png

14 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

I really really like this concept. The logo is great and unique, and I love every aspect of it. You crushed it with the jerseys, too, as they are absolutely amazing, especially the cream alt. I would love to see your SuperSonics work too!

A concept I did Two years ago for you to look at as well.

The uniforms are gorgeous. Just really well done. The monogram logo is really solid too, and it works really well. The one part about the concept that isn't so solid would be the primary. It's just not very stimulating like a primary logo should be. There's not a lot to it. The identity has a lot of potential here, and I think the branding kind of went in the wrong direction. Like, the name "Hunters" and Kansas City makes me think of the old Kansas City NHL team more than it does this.

It's well-done, the idea just could be better.

9 hours ago, Frenchie said:

The secondary reminds me a lot of the Kyrie logo.

Exactly what I thought of. On the primary, the beard doesn’t match the rest of the logo, make it  simple like the rest, or go in a completely different direction with the logo.

Excellent!

10 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Exactly what I thought of. On the primary, the beard doesn’t match the rest of the logo, make it  simple like the rest, or go in a completely different direction with the logo.

I did do some options for the primary logo just in case....

e9a14261987227.5a90afafef009.png

Matching the beard with the hat just seemed boring to me though..... but good food for thought!

19 hours ago, Frenchie said:

I am not crazy about the Primary logo.

The secondary reminds me a lot of the Kyrie logo.

The uniforms are to die for!!!

Yeah, I did what I can to avoid the Kyrie Logo but alas, when the concept changed, I thought the monogram looked too good to pass up and I was not too keen on doing a more "traditional style" monogram. Maybe in the future, I might change my mind...

• 8 months later...

Archived