What was the best logo in your team's history?

TJSC

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As strange as the logo is, I kinda like the old Steeler logo with the steel worker punting a football on an I beam. I have a jacket with that logo, and it's pretty sweet!!

O's have already been mentioned, so I'll go with the Ravens.

318.png

Let's not kid ourselves here...while I've noticed a bit of debate over the B designed in the bird, this logo is etched into our history (thanks to a decade or so of our two greatest Ravens to date, Lewis and Reed). Wouldn't change it for a single penny

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

8 hours ago, DeFrank said:

That's the curly W's fault, not this logos. The whole identity was designed around the monumental aesthetic that the 2005 primary logo illustrates. The original W cap, as well as the DC interlocking cap logo, fit. The uniforms fit. It all was a fantastic identity. I like the W and I think it's okay that the W didn't really fit the 2005 uniform set

Yeah that's fair.  I don't mind the block look on the uniforms.  And I'll admit my "doesnt match the curly w logo" argument is weak, since I've always rebuttled that argument with Well look at the Dodgers. I really like the Nats grey uniforms from those first few years.  I have an all navy Nats hat that I cherish. I'd love to find a grey Zimmerman jersey with the block font.  But that may just be nostaglia.  Strange to say, there's something I miss about those crappy Nats teams.  They were my first love.  But yeah still not a big fan of that primary logo though.

90758391980.gif

Archived