Wisconsin Timber Rattlers to play one game as the “Brats”

Gothamite

Not the spoilt children, the sausage. 

cut.jpg

https://www.milb.com/timber-rattlers/news/wisconsin-timber-rattlers-change-name-to-wisconsin-brats-for-bratoberfest-on-june-9/c-267301416

Timber Rattlers Change Name to Wisconsin Brats on June 9

Announcing Bratoberfest Presented by Grifols

GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will be changing their name and their uniforms for their game on Saturday, June 9. The Midwest League affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers will be called the Wisconsin Brats for one night only as part of Bratoberfest presented by Grifols on that night.

The players and coaches will wear special-designed hats and jerseys on the evening of the game against the Cedar Rapids Kernels. Selected jerseys will be available in an online charity auction with proceeds going to the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Charity Fund.

The Brats look was brought to life at Brandiose in San Diego.

Well, heck.  Here’s a one-off cap I’ll buy.  Maybe those two t-shirts, too. 

An anthropomorphic brat in a Tyrolean hat?  I’m in. 

Is it just me, or is it weird that the anthropomorphic bratwurst is so excited to serve up his fellow brother brats?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

1 hour ago, TornadoGTS said:

Is it just me, or is it weird that the anthropomorphic bratwurst is so excited to serve up his fellow brother brats?

This is a Goofy/Pluto type evolutionary question. Are the unevolved brats just fuel for the brats with arms and legs?

...I get the feeling I'm overthinking a perfectly cromulent running bratwurst.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

10 minutes ago, ChicagoOakland said:

This is a Goofy/Pluto type evolutionary question.

I just thought Pluto was exceptionally kinky, what with letting Mickey walk him around with a dog collar and leash.

As for the design, it's charming and probably one of the better takes on the anthropomorphic food logos for baseball teams.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 7:06 PM, TornadoGTS said:

Wisconsin-founded Famous Dave's has a similar issue (though pigs will eat about anything):

famous_daves_logo.png

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

On 2/28/2018 at 7:02 PM, Gothamite said:

Not the spoilt children, the sausage. 

cut.jpg

https://www.milb.com/timber-rattlers/news/wisconsin-timber-rattlers-change-name-to-wisconsin-brats-for-bratoberfest-on-june-9/c-267301416

Well, heck.  Here’s a one-off cap I’ll buy.  Maybe those two t-shirts, too. 

An anthropomorphic brat in a Tyrolean hat?  I’m in. 

A few things graphically bug me.

1 - The German style hat shouldn't be pointed in front, it ought to be rounded.

2 - There shouldn't be shine marks on the brat bun, and probably also not on the brat itself.

3 - That looks more like mozzarella on that brat, not diced onions or sauerkraut. If it is supposed to be kraut, the color is wrong.

It's where I sit.

Archived