neo_prankster

The World (League) According to Neo (Interconference rotation setup)

30 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

I would try making a blue jersey instead of black

How's this?

DftZAXCVMAEKA_c.jpg

DfwB4sfUwAA8cH_.jpg:large

C&C Welcome.

EI_47749_20001010-7068_7b3a2b29a4b136d.j

STUART SCOTT:

"Welcome to SportsCenter. I'm Stuart Scott. Now normally, we don't get a chance to cover wrestling as much as old school wrestling fans feel we should. Today, we couldn't resist sharing today's top story with you. Earlier this afternoon, The Walt Disney Company, the parent company of this network, has whittled down its list of candidates to become the first full time president of WCW since Disney purchased the promotion a year and a half ago."

vlcsnap-2012-01-08-15h38m11s136.png

SCOTT (Cont'd): For CEO Roy E Disney, it has come down to five men...

The Nature Boy Ric Flair, himself a former WCW performer.

hqdefault.jpg

Paul Heyman, former head of ECW

hqdefault.jpg

Jerry Jarrett, who was rumored to be in the running to take over the WWF until Vinnie Mac beat the steroid rap in '94.

jerryjarrett.jpg

Jim Ross, who has now developed a falling out with Vinnie Mac. JR is also part owner of the Oklahoma Wranglers of the World League.

jim-ross_original_crop_north.jpg?1331682

And then, there is Jim Cornette.

JimCornette.jpg  

*cut to Rich Eisen*

l3kpwjaycfayspsdydl8.jpg

EISEN:

"In football this week, the World League kicks off another season on June 25th, when the Los Angeles Avengers visit the Las Vegas Outlaws at Sam Boyd Stadium. The choice of a Tuesday night comes as the WB's biggest ratings draw, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, switched networks last year. The WB is also reportedly bracing for a teeny bopper meltdown should the World League dare pre-empt Dawson's Creek or Charmed."

Dude you doing an amazing job. Personally i want to see Paul Heyman be WCW President. Doubt that would happen though, Ric Flair would be way better or Jim Cornette. Ric atleast has a longer history with the company then Jim.

As for the World League itself. Milan jerseys look great and i can't wait to see how it plays out. I hope to see at least one XFL team in the playoffs.

I predict, and pulling this one out of my butt so i will probably be wrong here, but I believe the Los Angeles Avengers would make it to the playoff.

News Conference

July 1, 2002

Disney Headquarters

Burbank, CA

kurguo-b78585064z.120091216115806000gsml

ROY E DISNEY [Chief executive offcer; The Walt Disney Company]: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the new president of World Championship Wrestling..."

Spoiler

The Nature Boy Ric Flair!

ric-flair-647959.jpg

FLAIR:

"TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN! WOOOOOOOO!!!"

***APPLAUSE***

Df3YFpjUYAAFRwM.png

Here's a more simplified 2002 Grey Cup logo.

C&C Welcome.

INTERCONFERENCE ROTATION:

European North: Dublin Druids, London Monarchs, Manchester Machine, Scottish Claymores

European Central: Amsterdam Admirals, Frankfurt Galaxy, Rhein Rhythm, Stockholm Aesir

European South: Barcelona Dragons, Milan Vipers, Paris Musketeers, Rome Centurions

Canadian East: Atlantic Schooners, Montreal Alouettes, Ottawa Renegades, Toronto Argonauts

Canadian Central: Hamilton Tiger Cats Saskatchewan Roughriders, Thunder Bay Muskies, Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Canadian West: BC Lions, Boise Miners, Calgary Stampeders, Edmonton Eskimos

American East: Baltimore Stallions, Ohio Glory, Orlando Thunder, Raleigh-Durham Skyhawks

American Central: Birmingham Fire, Memphis Hound Dogs, Oklahoma Wranglers, San Antonio Texans

American West: Las Vegas Outlaws, Los Angeles Avengers, Mexico City Aztecs, Sacramento Surge

2002, 2005, 2008

Canadian West vs American West vs European South

Canadian Central vs American Central vs European Central

Canadian East vs American East vs European North

2003, 2006, 2009

Canadian West vs American East vs European Central

Canadian Central vs American West vs European North

Canadian East vs American Central vs European South

2004, 2007, 2010

Canadian West vs American Central vs European North
Canadian Central vs American East vs European South

Canadian East vs American West vs European Central