mcrosby

Lacrosse Loggers Baseball Logo

The Lacrosse Loggers of the Northwoods league currently sport a pretty bland look, especially for a collegiate club. The Brewers barrel-man stance takes the place of the ever so popular swinging friar stance and a beaver takes the place of well...nothing. I wanted Mr. Cleaver to look like he's got a bit of a lumberjack's beard without being too over the top. 

loggers.png

Old logo for comparison: 

lacrosse-loggers.png

That's a fantastic upgrade. Definitely fits in with the minor league look. Great Job!

The new logos are extrordinary! I love the batting beaver. My one very minor critique would be to change the teeth to white, I originally thought that it was a tongue. Fantastic work.

About 80% sure the jersey concept is just the logo placed on a green flannel but that would be a brilliant jersey so I still rate 10/10

and have there hammers be axes, balls be knotted wood, and gloves be work gloves

3 hours ago, Keel said:

About 80% sure the jersey concept is just the logo placed on a green flannel but that would be a brilliant jersey so I still rate 10/10

You know how hard it is to find a sleeveless, pocketless, collarless, green flannel on the internet? This is the best I could come up with. I think some orange piping would make it look a bit more like a baseball jersey. 

As a fellow man of the woods (I'm originally from Maine), that flannel jersey is EVERYTHING.  I love the logo and wordmark.  It's fantastic for a minor league brand.  I'd like to see it with the white teeth though and maybe bring the black line between the teeth down a little so it looks like a real pair of chompers.  Great stuff!

Some quick updates. 

• Beavertailtm Pattern in the bill of the cap
  • Neckline
  • Teeth
  • Jowels
  • Angry eyes

yog0Nl8.png

I know beavers have orange teeth, but it's hard not to see them as a tongue.