OhioSportsMan61

NHL March Madness - Final(ly) Matchup Posted!

5 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

What's inconsistent about them? I purposefully didn't use their current logo in this set

Shoulder logo is from the original set but front logo is from the Edge set.  I think you meant to use the below logo for shoulder.

2011_alt2_0.png?itok=_3q7iiSh

That lightning font is subtle, but amazing. Boston's look is great as well. Really looking forward to what you do with the Canadian teams.

Boston would be perfect if the stripes went all the way around the sleeve, I'm personally not a fan of stripes that dont go all the way

3 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

Shoulder logo is from the original set but front logo is from the Edge set.  I think you meant to use the below logo for shoulder.

2011_alt2_0.png?itok=_3q7iiSh

Good catch on that, thanks for pointing that out! Here is an update to Tampa:

HT92nLx.png

tiUt2pM.png

I'm not feeling the Bruins.  I can understand going brown, though I prefer black. I can see what you're going for with it but im just not liking the result, tho I have high standards for Bruins concepts. 

Overall i like Tampa. Good direction for them. I'd make small, maybe insignificant, changes but liking it. 

That Panthers concept is the best one I've ever seen.

agreed.  You're doing a great job with some of these of combining elements of different eras in new ways.  

43 minutes ago, Bruins said:

That Panthers concept is the best one I've ever seen.

5 minutes ago, B-mer said:

agreed.  You're doing a great job with some of these of combining elements of different eras in new ways.  

Thanks!

I agree on the panthers. That's one of my favourite concepts I've ever seen. Also like the pattern on the Leafs. Great work!

That Habs set is what they should be wearing. Way more interesting than the current away. Detroit is a great moderization as well, although I hope they keep the winged wheel as their primary.

the collar choice alone on the Canadiens is enough to garner a lot of votes!  lol.  These two are nice.  Great choices on both.  

Seed #7: Ottawa Senators

e83llYv.png

aQ6bBEE.png

Seed #8: Buffalo Sabres

AERAo54.png

NW2pf1C.png

And with that, top-3 voting will now commence for the Atlantic Division to determine which team advances to the Final Four.

Please cast your votes in the following format:

A) Best Uniform

B)) 2nd Best Uniform

C) 3rd Best Uniform

Voting will begin immediately and be open to the forum until Saturday (3/24) at Noon PST.

Detroit

ottawa

buffalo