Seattle Totems Expansion Concept

DTConcepts

pres1.png

I really like this old Totems logo. Somehow it fits in no matter what era you put it in - early 1900s, 1950s, or even the 2010s. I think that if the NHL decides to expand into Seattle, the Totems moniker should be chosen, and this vintage logo should be utilized. Of course the green-white-blue color scheme would be used, but in order to help differentiate between that identity and the old Whalers identity, the white should be replaced for a cream-ish color, which would also give the team a more historic look.

What do you think?

White would make the green and navy stand out more. And I don't really see whalers when I look at this regardless. Would be nice to see these with the full uniform and numbers. I think navy pants would look the best. 

On 3/12/2018 at 2:19 PM, Moser316 said:

Honestly, I'd get rid of the cream.  This concept stands on its own merits without it.

On 3/12/2018 at 2:24 PM, NoE38 said:

While the cream looks good, I think that white would make the look a lot cleaner. The design is great. No complaints there.

On 3/12/2018 at 3:48 PM, B-mer said:

White would make the green and navy stand out more. And I don't really see whalers when I look at this regardless.

Well, here it is in white.

pres2.png

3 minutes ago, builtbymachines said:

Did you post this logo somewhere else on a green jersey because if not, looks like someone else might  have taken your logo and put it up on Facebook. Not the same jersey(s) that you've used here so I'm not sure...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=946952448814750&id=745445355632128

That's not his logo. That's the logo of the original Seattle Totems who played in the WHL and other leagues from 1944-75.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Archived