PCFC Monogram/Interlock logo

lancealot

Hey all,

Has been quite a while since I've posted any concepts on here, just after some feedback on the below logo,

its for a local football club (Aus Rules), they were wanting something along the line of Carlton FC's Logo with the PCFC initials

Heres Carltons logos

BluesHero_620X370.jpg85200_b2065fc708087c0e1d2d12d16eba13db.p

and here is what i came up with 

kIrGk6s.pngAier8wD.png

1 hour ago, Section30 said:

I see what you're trying to do here, but just think of the logo being put somewhere small like merchandise of some sort, the FC in the middle is just gonna get lost. 

its only going to be used on the front of a guernsey at quite a large size 

I think putting the FC at the base of the PC would look a little better. Three letter interlocking are hard enough to do, four could look a little bit too long and not wide enough. You could also lay out the letters diagonally like Leeds United did in the 1970's. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/19/2018 at 8:12 AM, MJWalker45 said:

I think putting the FC at the base of the PC would look a little better. Three letter interlocking are hard enough to do, four could look a little bit too long and not wide enough. You could also lay out the letters diagonally like Leeds United did in the 1970's. 

I would agree with this. Something like the old Tottenham Hotspur monogram may work better.

1959869_1

gYH2mW9.png

Archived