Roided-up cartoon animal: check

Angled striping: check

Dumb, made-up team name: check

Yeah, it's a 90s jersey.

A couple of others:

cache_4223522823.jpg?t=1505693713

38e47ac9b0de375d.jpg

baltimore_ft.jpg

Thanks for those checks, and three more hockey jerseys.

4 hours ago, Gman13 said:

6725.gif

To any of those familiar with the National Lacrosse League, here’s the Syracuse Smash.

$20 says that guy still wears his hair long with the hat while it's balding rapidly.

Also high odds he has at least one pending sexual harassment charge.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

23 hours ago, Gman13 said:

11aedc6109bc067aeb3d5ffa827fa8ac.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, a hockey-playing racehorse called a "Thoroughblade" is kind of clever. I like the name. The logo could do without the little horseshoe. We know he's a horse. He isn't an Indianapolis Colt, though.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:40 PM, MCM0313 said:

The grey facemask tells me this photo is from 1993. Why isn't the side shown so we can see their 'Murica pants stripes? :D

It took the facemask color for you to determine the year? Isn't there a more obvious way to tell the 1993-94 unis apart?

11 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I'm not gonna lie, a hockey-playing racehorse called a "Thoroughblade" is kind of clever. I like the name. The logo could do without the little horseshoe. We know he's a horse. He isn't an Indianapolis Colt, though.

Speaking of Indianapolis Colt, here’s a helmet used from 1995-2003:

zgt7xfffh5biz29j2yht6mmg2.gif

7 hours ago, bwburke94 said:

It took the facemask color for you to determine the year? Isn't there a more obvious way to tell the 1993-94 unis apart?

The 1993 uniforms had several unique features that would not be seen on the 1994 editions: grey facemask, 'Murica pants stripes, and different-colored shoulder numbers. The picture in question doesn't really show the side of the pants or the shoulders.

3 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

The 1993 uniforms had several unique features that would not be seen on the 1994 editions: grey facemask, 'Murica pants stripes, and different-colored shoulder numbers. The picture in question doesn't really show the side of the pants or the shoulders.

The big red numbers on the front kinda give it away too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Case in point, the Dayton Ice Bandits and Mohawk Valley Prowlers had the same logo...

program_img_tn.php?if=dayton_ice_bandits

MohawkValley.JPG

Sorry about the tiny graphics. Biggest I could find.

The UHL was in serious flux in those years, and a uniform nightmare. Look at my home town team's debut jersey:

vintage-bc-icemen-signed-hockey-jersey-b

Archived