Death of the Alliance of American Football

LAWeaver

17 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Aren't these similar prices to Arena League though? At least per game costs? For San Antonio, event parking for the Alamodome will be between $20-$40/game. Most of that would be the hotels and parking garages not attached to Alamodome charging the higher prices.

Actually, for the higher level price points?  AAF is coming in a little lower (based solely on Memphis' disclosure).  The "one price covers all" is the unique element moreso than the pricing itself.  My sources are telling me Memphis may be an exception rather than the rule, but still, it's a fascinating approach because no matter what, the most I'm going to spend to attend a Memphis Express game (unless I buy merch) as a season ticket holder is going to be $170.

nav-logo.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/23/2018 at 3:57 PM, CrimsonBull9584 said:

I think that the first AAF game will feature the Atlanta Legends at home in Atlanta. 

Atlanta starts the season on the road in Orlando.  

San Antonio, Arizona, and Birmingham have Week 1 home games.  

In the first five weeks, Birmingham will have four of their five home games.  

13 hours ago, dfwabel said:

FWIW, Salt Lake City's first three home games coincide with three Jazz home games.

2/23  Mavericks@Jazx (7PM)

3/3 Bucks@Jazz (6PM)

3/16 Nets@ Jazz (6PM)

It won't hurt either one.  In fact, if they stage those games at 1PM local time, they can parlay Jazz fans into coming into town to see both teams as part of a full-blown sports Sunday.

nav-logo.png

Yes, I know this is minor league football, but the $15/game tickets are enticing . . . even if they're not exactly the best seats in the house.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

3 hours ago, Mac the Knife said:

It won't hurt either one.  In fact, if they stage those games at 1PM local time, they can parlay Jazz fans into coming into town to see both teams as part of a full-blown sports Sunday.

I really don't see either of those first two home games (2/23 and 3/3) being night games. 

$650/year to see pro-football plus unlimited beer/wine/drinks/parking isn't the worst deal in the world. I wouldn't pay for it, but if I were nuts for football I'd think about it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived