Death of the Alliance of American Football

LAWeaver

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

San Antonio looks like a success story attendance-wise. 

29,176 today. I was afraid of attendence dropping due to the SA Rodeo. That being said my seats were originally $37.50 a piece but I bought 4 seats for $50. There's still over 25,000 here but the number is a little inflated.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

16 hours ago, Gothamite said:

I misunderstood, and wasn’t aware of the no-blitz rule.  From the prior post, it seemed that he was trying to change the game on the fly, not asking teams to adhere to the rules.

I was wrong, and withdraw the objection. 

They didn't really publicize the defensive restrictions as much as they did the kicking rules and whatnot. So not surprising. 

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

29,176 today. I was afraid of attendence dropping due to the SA Rodeo. That being said my seats were originally $37.50 a piece but I bought 4 seats for $50. There's still over 25,000 here but the number is a little inflated.

Welcome to minor league sports. Attendance is not actual attendance. Even major league teams get fancy with the numbers. Don't read too much into it. 

On 2/16/2019 at 8:47 PM, See Red said:

I thought showing the games on NFL Network was a good idea until I realized I don't get NFL network and a ton of other people don't get it either.

Wait a minute — your cable company's sports tier does not include the NFL Network?

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

6 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

You should just be able to download the NFL app and watch that way. 

Didn't know that.  I've just found a stream on Youtube for the NFL Network games so far.  Pretty sure you can also watch through aaf.com if you want weird camera angles and no commentary.

IUe6Hvh.png

26 minutes ago, See Red said:

Didn't know that.� I've just found a stream on Youtube for the NFL Network games so far.� Pretty sure you can also watch through aaf.com if you want weird camera angles and no commentary.

Yeah. The app feed isn't the NFL Network feed. Not sure why. 

23 hours ago, mkg74 said:

This is credibility ruining. Now. I’m out on the AAF. 

11908!  My ass!!  

Football in the spring is dead forever. Xfl will fail. So will the freedom football league.  

Thank god for college football. Because the nfl is so pathetic. 

Good news news for you guys. I won’t be posting in this thread anymore. 

Rip AAF

This is the quickest, sharpest 180 in history.

Archived