Logos that Look Alike

DTConcepts

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 7:56 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

9771b_lg.jpeg

The progenitor of all the "wishbone C" logos was the University of Chicago Maroons, who were wearing it as far back as 1898:

apf4-00674r.jpg

• Like 2
oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On 7/19/2018 at 11:49 AM, whitedawg22 said:

The progenitor of all the "wishbone C" logos was the University of Chicago Maroons, who were wearing it as far back as 1898:

apf4-00674r.jpg

I saw this cap a few days ago as well. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8-n29VBL92Y9Kxz06hNx

Obviously it's used all over the place but this one surprised me. Knew the Maroons were the first though. Do they still use it/have ANY sports?

1 hour ago, -Akronite- said:

I saw this cap a few days ago as well. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8-n29VBL92Y9Kxz06hNx

Obviously it's used all over the place but this one surprised me. Knew the Maroons were the first though. Do they still use it/have ANY sports?

Yes, it's still Chicago's primary athletic mark. http://athletics.uchicago.edu/landing/index

They still compete in football, too, although at the D-III level, a far cry from when they were a national power in the early 20th century. They use the wishbone-C as their helmet logo, although it looks like a skinnier version than the Bears and Reds use:

7df61fbcd20f2fed202e658dcef5e1e6.jpg

• Like 2
oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .