2018 Final Four court goes with Fiesta theme in San Antonio

2018 Final Four court goes with Fiesta theme in San Antonio

March 23, 2018 - 19:37 PM

We’re reaching the latter stages of the men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament, which means that March Madness is hitting a fever pitch as you read this. The biggest sign that the Final Four is near is when the court gets laid […]

Read More...

Looks way too fun.  Need to tone it down with some muted grays, maybe just have the trophy as the logo.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, Ark said:

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, I hope it is.

Was my post serious?

Xg0hvBC.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

29 minutes ago, Bolt957 said:

I would've preferred the key be in color. Aside from that, it's a nicely done court.

I think that much color would reduce the effectiveness of the center court logo/confetti.

This entire motif is the polished-but-not-up-its-own-ass style of design I never thought we would see in high-level sports again... really cool!

On 3/24/2018 at 10:42 AM, mjd77 said:

I love this.  Also a nice touch using wider boards in the floor panels.

They're not wider, they "appear" wider.

Look at the slideshow. The width of the boards is the standard.

https://m.mysanantonio.com/sports/college_sports/college_basketball/article/Final-Four-floor-unveiled-at-the-Alamodome-12777430.php#photo-15281115

Archived