logo-2019-final-four-640-360.jpgwbb-final-4-032218.jpg?itok=q8BsGxH6

On the Men's side, I'm liking this template. Can't wait to see what they do with Indy and Atlanta.  The Women's logo is just beautiful... 

Both are awesome. It's great to see the NCAA being the last to actually use unique championship logos each year.

Agreed. Two great logos again.

1 hour ago, VDizzle12 said:

Both are awesome. It's great to see the NCAA being the last to actually use unique championship logos each year.

MLB is doing that now, but they are becoming less intricate. The NBA and NFL are major disappointments now. 

I like the 2015 Women's Final Four logo (also in Tampa, colors were great), but that new one is incredible.

Roger Goodell and you Adam Silver, look at that and make your notes.

I like both logos, but I'm intresting when Women's switch to new template.

49 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Roger Goodell and you Adam Silver, look at that and make your notes.

I like both logos, but I'm intresting when Women's switch to new template.

Their logo this year is closer to the standardized NCAA championship branding. The only addition was the bridge and city name. 

5 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Their logo this year is closer to the standardized NCAA championship branding. The only addition was the bridge and city name. 

Sorry I didn't precise, I mean the same template which is using for Men's Final Four. :)

The 2019 Womens Final Four is the first one since the redesign to not have the "pennant" design included. The pennant being the background for the mens tournament. 

That tweaked men’s template is really working. This years and next look great. I’m glad they were able to make a change without completely abandoning the banner idea because it’s a good one.

The Women’s Logo is awesome too, but it looks like they have gotten rid of the template all together. Unless this is a new template. Time will tell.

On 3/26/2018 at 7:11 PM, IndianapolisCubs2009 said:

The men’s template, I feel; allows for more creative freedom than the previous one.

I don't know. I thought the previous one was pretty creative.