MLB Launches Hashtag Emojis for All 30 Teams

MLB Launches Hashtag Emojis for All 30 Teams

March 26, 2018 - 17:06 PM

With Major League Baseball getting its 2018 season underway later this week the league has launched a set of custom hashtag emojis for Twitter for use throughout the season. Here they are:   Is there such a thing as a […]

Read More...

#RaysUp - essentially Raise Up - is a nails-on-the-chalkboard slogan. 

I also like this potential Public Service Announcement: #EverybodyIn #RedsCountry #NeverSettle (for) #DirtyWater

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The worst part is the A’s trying to fit their anniversary logo in—with gold numbers on a yellow background. That thing literally looks like an empty shield. The Rockies’ is bad too, but that’s more because it’s a terrible logo to begin with. 

spacer.png

It would be a hell of a lot easier and more straightfoward just to use each team's name. For instance, I often use the #Yankees hashtag when tweeting about the Yankees; I never have (and never would) use #PinstripePride. I can guarantee you that the #Yankees hashtag gets a hell of a lot more usage.

For the Cardinals, Rangers, and Giants, since they have team names used in other leagues as well, just make it #STLCardinals, #SFGiants (already done, in fact), and I don't know... the #TexasTexas? Whatever those fanbases have naturally adopted as their chosen hashtags already.

Archived