Padres

Padres

Rays

Angels

Brewers (on the fence about this)

NBA:

Thunder

Mavericks

Clippers (they have improved somewhat since unveiling that horrid logo but it needs to go completely)

Raptors (less-generic color scheme, please)

Rockets (they could cobble together something respectable from their current identity, but the font needs to go and that would pretty much necessitate a total overhaul)

Jazz (needs more contrast between blue and green, or just bring back purple; total rebrand not strictly needed)

Cavaliers (need to be less generic and stop wearing those black atrocities unless they're going to make black part of their overall identity; total rebrand not strictly needed)

Nuggets (remains to be seen)

NHL:

*I'm not as knowledgeable here*

Ducks

Avalanche

Lightning

Senators

Coyotes

Kings

Panthers

Islanders (on the fence here; please don't pull a Nets and go black-and-white, because that would be worse, but a better logo would be nice)

14 hours ago, Brandonramon said:

eagles

redskins

magic 

bulls

blues 

wild 

Interesting.  They just updated their home uniform.  And while there are certainly things I'd tweak on their uniforms, I don't see any rebrand needed.  Unless, of course, it includes a name change.

Are you thinking of a new logo or colors for the Minnesota Wild?  To me, the only positive thing about the name "Wild" is how well they did with the logo and uniforms. 

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Rockies could easily turn that logo into a roundel to make it more in-line with modern MLB logos.

In fact, this concept by @miltonANDlumbergh isn't exactly what I'd do, but it's a good start: 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The shape of it is not what's dated about it... 

13 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The Rockies could easily turn that logo into a roundel to make it more in-line with modern MLB logos.

The shape of it is not what's dated about it...

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

The last thing MLB needs is another round logo with the team name surrounding a graphic. I hate how MLB (and NBA) logos are all moving toward that.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

On the topic of original G logos, I dig this one from the old Garfield Cadets of Drum Corps International:

1433974325_1_Cadetslogos_timeline_banner

It's a G, a C, and an arrow for progress.

EDIT: so much for progress, I checked in on them and their director had to resign for being a serial rapist

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

13 hours ago, whitedawg22 said:

The last thing MLB needs is another round logo with the team name surrounding a graphic. I hate how MLB (and NBA) logos are all moving toward that.

Are they? Seems like most MLB logos these days are just unaccompanied hat logos.

5 hours ago, Ray Lankford said:

Are they? Seems like most MLB logos these days are just unaccompanied hat logos.

Teams that have rebranded recently and use a roundel logo include the Astros, Blue Jays, Twins, and Nationals. The problem is more pervasive in the NBA, due to most teams attempting to include a basketball in their logo for some reason - recently added NBA roundels include the Hawks, Nuggets, Pacers, Pistons, Warriors, Wolves, Sixers, Raptors, and Wizards.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

3 hours ago, whitedawg22 said:

Teams that have rebranded recently and use a roundel logo include the Astros, Blue Jays, Twins, and Nationals. The problem is more pervasive in the NBA, due to most teams attempting to include a basketball in their logo for some reason - recently added NBA roundels include the Hawks, Nuggets, Pacers, Pistons, Warriors, Wolves, Sixers, Raptors, and Wizards.

There is a rule from the NBA that a basketball has to be in one of their logos, so many teams just put it in a roundel because its the easy way out.

But i would say baseball seems to be going both ways. Gone are the normal logos, teams are picking between roundels and the basic cap logos. Im not a fan of these extremes for the majority of the league.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived