Seven NBA Teams To Wear Classic Uniforms Next Season

9 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

It’s been a long time coming. I'd love to see a 40th anniversary tie-in with classic purple note jerseys, though I believe that next year is only their 39th season in Utah.

Next season will be their 40th in Utah, and 45th overall.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I speak for the majority of Pacer fans when I say that the Hickory uniforms were cool at first, but we want flo-jos or pinstripes.... At least if they're gonna shove Hickory Pacers down our throats, have a hickory themed court based on the gym. GIRLS%20ACTION%207.JPG

14 hours ago, JerseyJosh said:

I just want the nets to bring back the Drazen uniforms on court. Maybe in two years.....

Did Drazen wear both iterations or just the Tie-Dye? I kinda liked them without it:

7-n-ets-jersey.jpg

The wordmark could use a little fixing, but I do like the number font used with the sharp edges. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Disappointed in Minnesota's choice.  But I guess no surprised.  They already have a blue jersey.  Black would be different.  But I do think fans would like the throwback to the inaugural.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived