Arena Football League Gets New Commissioner; Fan Yawns

Mac the Knife

On 4/2/2018 at 10:24 PM, Seadragon76 said:

Call me crazy, but maybe it's time for the Arena League to become more of a regional league instead of trying to be a national league.

The other indoor football leagues are regional based (UIF and UFL are in the Midwest, NAL and AAL are on the East Coast). Maybe it's high time to focus on that to help keep it alive for the time being.

UIF and UFL = IFL (Indoor Football League) and CIF (Champions Indoor Football). Had to fix that for you.

I always thought that it may be best if there was a national "federation" of indoor football leagues, and conduct a "champions league" concept much like European soccer. It'll never happen, because egos.

• Mac the Knife changed the title to Arena Football League Gets New Commissioner; Fan Yawns
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

16 hours ago, Sodboy13 said:

Apparently, Shinola doesn't mean what it used to mean.

YOU DON'T KNOW . . . ah, never mind.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived