Movie Posters, Movie Posters, and Movie Posters

Bruins

What are some of your favorite movie posters? Classic, Indie or even Conceptual which do you think are the most well designed ever?

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Something about the Isle of Dogs poster.

Wes+Anderson+Isle+of+Dogs+Movie+Poster.j

Could be the minimalist/modernist text. The great looking models. The fact that most of the major characters are highlighted in a very Wes-Anderson-Esque fashion. Or it could be the large amount of good boys in the poster.

I've always been partial to the Polish poster of Tootsie, which makes it out to be a far darker movie than it is. The Polish poster of The Shining also highlights the scariest part of that movie, Shelley Duvall's horror face!

enhanced-buzz-orig-21815-1371143494-15.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto 350.jpg

Here are a few others I enjoy (The Spy Who Loved Me, Tampopo, and Bringing Out the Dead):

Bob_Peak_TSWLM_800w.jpg tampopo-japanese-movie-poster.jpg bringing_out_the_dead-421218901-large.jpg

If we're going to include Criterion Collection covers, I've got a few:

criterion.jpg criterion.jpg869_BD_box_348x490_original.jpg

Archived