Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

i think Nike has a bunch of ideas, then you get someone in there who is excited by the possibilities, i'm sure the NFL people have notes to what works on tv and branding. throw it all together and you get some of these creations. it's like build-a-bear.

sig02_zpsygbwy90z.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DanParker said:

Oh no. You don’t get to do this. From day one I’ve been courteous and friendly and have still been called a liar, a fraud, a loser, and harassed in PM’s. Now that I’ve been proven right you don’t get to turn heel and say the power has gone to my head. 

You are reviled not just because we feel very little reason to believe you, but also because you haven't actually given us anything.

Nearly everything that you've said so far has been so vague and inconsequential that it wasn't even worth hearing about. You've given the bare minimum of information in hopes that we would hail you as some sort of uniform-stradamus, yet there is no reason for us to be interested in or jazzed about any of the bare details you've given us. Saying things like that the uniforms are "like Oregon?" Pssh, anyone could say that about any uniform that looks modern. It's not interesting or pertinent, just like everything else you've said. You could come out and come up with some kind of loose explanation for why everything you have said is correct and it wouldn't matter because you truly have not given us anything interesting to work with. If you really wanted people to believe you, you could have just given concrete, specific information right off the bat and, of course, messaged your proof to the mods like you promised, but now you would've been better off saying nothing at all.

In other communities one might even consider an apology in an instance like this.

Yeah, the power hasn't gone to you head... Sure...

I need to see the helmet & pants before I make a full decision, as well as the full number font.

Also, @DanParker, you have nothing to stand on. You offered a inside look to a Mod. @Ice_Cap stepped up and accepted. Instead of handing it over, you've held onto it & given us vague info after vague info. You had your chance to put up or shut up, but now that this is here, you're acting all high & mighty, gloating & telling us "I TOLD YOU SO". What has this leak proved? In my eyes, in most of the Mods eyes, and probably quite a few members eyes, nothing. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

1 hour ago, DanParker said:

Oh no. You don’t get to do this. From day one I’ve been courteous and friendly and have still been called a liar, a fraud, a loser, and harassed in PM’s. Now that I’ve been proven right you don’t get to turn heel and say the power has gone to my head. 

You’d better believe I’m enjoying it after the crap some of you put me through. In other communities one might even consider an apology in an instance like this.

What did you pick right Mr. Raiders are adding gold? 

Super obscure reference here, but the navy number/columbia outline/gray background on the sleeves of the Titans jersey reminds me of this (which didn't look terrible). 

94090a_lg.jpeg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

17 minutes ago, waldowest said:

If the shoulder yokes were white instead of grey, I might not hate it. Looking at it right now, there are too many colors in too many random places. And the number font is just... ugh.

The pants will have to be Grey for this to look right, in my opinion.  The only White on the Navy jersey is the number fill and I guess maybe the yoke if it is indeed 2-tone.  We'll see.  

I'm secretly hoping that the all-Grey alternates (rumored) use both Anthracite and Dark Steel Grey, ala the now-retired Smokey Mountain Greys that UofTennessee wore.  Add Columbia and Red to the 2 Greys and you've got something there, too.

1 minute ago, Volt said:

The pants will have to be Grey for this to look right, in my opinion.  The only White on the Navy jersey is the number fill and I guess maybe the yoke if it is indeed 2-tone.  We'll see.  

I'm secretly hoping that the all-Grey alternates (rumored) use both Anthracite and Dark Steel Grey, ala the now-retired Smokey Mountain Greys that UofTennessee wore.  Add Columbia and Red to the 2 Greys and you've got something there, too.

If they have grey pants with like navy/columbia and white stripes, I think I could be okay with that. Execution is everything, obviously, but that thought doesn't make me sick. Which naturally means it won't happen.

But I'm a HUGE fan of the UT greys, so I would absolutely love something like that. Replace the orange with baby blue and that could be gorgeous. 

2 minutes ago, waldowest said:

If they have grey pants with like navy/columbia and white stripes, I think I could be okay with that. Execution is everything, obviously, but that thought doesn't make me sick. Which naturally means it won't happen.

But I'm a HUGE fan of the UT greys, so I would absolutely love something like that. Replace the orange with baby blue and that could be gorgeous. 

Yes, it truly would be.

Navy-Navy-Silver could look pretty sharp, if not a little drab.  The pants better have some red in them.

I have a feeling that the Titans are going to come out of this looking like the Patriots should look.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived