Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

I feel like if they wanted to incorporate more Columbia Blue they should have kept the full yoke including collar in Columbia Blue and then had the Silver sword shape overlay that. It would have balanced out the colors more and not feel as forced. Also thickening the numbers and getting rid of the serifs. Maybe even getting rid of white all together and going for silver numbers also. 

Something along the lines of this:

Titans%20new2_zpstbfyiqjf.png  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would work - especially the inverted version with the blues swapped.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

That would work - especially the inverted version with the blues swapped.

Just now, San Diego said:

Should have went with the light blue as the main. So tired of boring navy blue. 

Titans%20new2S_zpswhhpasbw.png

Titans%20new2W_zpsiewqgl6h.png

17 hours ago, BucsBoy02 said:

The number looks awkwardly thin and the Columbia Blue side/underarm area looks really out of place.

Get rid of the under arm things and it wouldn't look so bad I suppose. Not figuring in the two different shades of silver if that is really a thing. 

Titans%20New_zpshg3xbnbj.png

I'm predicting it now, they're going to wear navy pants at home. Combine that with what will likely be a navy helmet, and we now have the Seahawks of the southeast.

5 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Looks white/Columbia blue to me, because it's somewhat in the shadows. 

I think the jersey is definitely columbia, but the white is probably just that super thin piece of paper that comes in every jersey packaging for some reason

4 minutes ago, JerseyJosh said:

The 8 on the yolk doesn’t have the pointy end the 8 on the chest (and I assume back) have and that’s going to bother me for the next 20 years.

Yay

You're right... no points.

287j52v.png

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

50 minutes ago, Tracy Jordan said:

I'm predicting it now, they're going to wear navy pants at home. Combine that with what will likely be a navy helmet, and we now have the Seahawks of the southeast.

The Titans have been constantly wearing all navy at home in the past couple of seasons so you'e probably right.

bSLCtu2.png

I don't know wehter we should give him any more legitimacy than the other Reddit dudes, but the numbers being inspired by Ancient Greek writing with the spike as a reference to the shape of Tennessee is the kind of dumb :censored: Nike peddles so it might actually be true. And it would explain that silver/white jersey in the box.  

That Color Rush sounds horrific though

07Giants.pngnyy.png

23 minutes ago, Primzahl said:

Interesting.. Anyone know how to search these Nike links this dude is talking about?

These sound horrible. A Gray jersey with a columbia blue yokes and red side panels? JESUS.

And Red numbers on columbia blue? good GOD.

Archived