Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DouglasQuaid said:

I would argue the vikings look great with matte fabrics because of their helmets.

Giants.  Shiny silver would look dumb on them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, ColeJ said:

Pleeeeeeeeeease god give us shiny metallic silver pants.

One shiny metallic silver pant leg and one dark gray pant leg.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

9 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

:blink:

Oilers aside my guy. The TITANS have been essentially wearing the same uniform since the rebrand. It was kinda impressive considering how often things change. I’m surprised the Panthers haven’t really made any changes.

1 minute ago, Lee Noire said:

Oilers aside my guy. The TITANS have been essentially wearing the same uniform since the rebrand. It was kinda impressive considering how often things change. I’m surprised the Panthers haven’t really made an changes.

Jerry Richardson has stated that as long as he owned the Panthers, their uniforms would never change.

Now that that’s over...

2 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

One shiny metallic silver pant leg and one dark gray pant leg.

Oh no..."the players legs move quickly and swiftly, striking down the field like a Titan's sword with great power and speed" -NIKE

1 minute ago, insert name said:

Oh no......

Might as well. Only one or two players wear the uniform as it was designed. They might pull a Titans move and change, but not really. At least from what we have seen of the jerseys so far.

5 minutes ago, Lee Noire said:

Oilers aside my guy. The TITANS have been essentially wearing the same uniform since the rebrand. It was kinda impressive considering how often things change. I’m surprised the Panthers haven’t really made an changes.

Yeah, they have been shockingly consistent even with only being changes in the cut due to manufacturer changes and the addition of the Columbia blue jersey. 

Oddly the most consistent period in Oilers / Titans history.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

17 minutes ago, Lee Noire said:

Oilers aside my guy. The TITANS have been essentially wearing the same uniform since the rebrand. It was kinda impressive considering how often things change. I’m surprised the Panthers haven’t really made any changes.

I think adding the columbia jersey and pants was the only thing they ever did.

Just turned to the live stream.  Good gods is it corny AF.  Not sure what is worse - zombie nation, thunderstix, or the terrible Nirvana dance remix.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Just turned to the live stream.  Good gods is it corny AF.  Not sure what is worse - zombie nation, thunderstix, or the terrible Nirvana dance remix.

The worst was when they played YMCA.

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I wonder if it'll be as much fun as the Vegas Golden Knights unveiling. 

8 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Link to the live stream please?

Archived