Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

Yeah, they have been shockingly consistent even with only being changes in the cut due to manufacturer changes and the addition of the Columbia blue jersey. 

Oddly the most consistent period in Oilers / Titans history.

That’s what is so fascinating to me. The uniform was unique as far as yoke usage in the league went. In an era all about change they stuck it out. Weird to change now. The changes don’t even appear to be much different from where they are.

8 minutes ago, ThorSkaagi said:

Link to the live stream please?

I just clicked something I saw in a facebook post and it's playing there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

"You're gonna hear from YOUR owner, Amy Adams (something)!"

What a stupid way to phrase that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, TJSC said:

Oh boy they're going to milk this for 3 hours aren't they

Biggest waste of time. All they are doing is showing uniforms and they act like it's a championship parade or something. I could only take 2 minutes of that guy screaming with the clipboard.

LOL at Mike Vrabel too sweeting the crowd.

Just now, ThorSkaagi said:

They gotta give those who showed up a show. I imagine this is much more exciting in person

People want to see them. Not listen to pointless banter.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 minute ago, VDizzle12 said:

Biggest waste of time. All they are doing is showing uniforms and they act like it's a championship parade or something. I could only take 2 minutes of that guy screaming with the clipboard.

FYI that's Mike Keith, the guy who called the Music City Miracle. He's a bit of a legend around there

Archived