SportsLogos.Net News

Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

Recommended Posts

They don't look anything like the Argonauts other than the colors used.  The designs are significantly different on every piece of the uniform.

 

That being said - you could do a lot worse than looking like the Argonauts - had they simply ripped them off, they'd have looked great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flaming T just doesn’t look right on navy helmet. The logo is too busy. 

 

And what part of the uniforms is supposed to pay homage to the state of Tennessee? They said Tenn residents would be proud of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Esco said:

And what part of the uniforms is supposed to pay homage to the state of Tennessee? They said Tenn residents would be proud of it. 

 

If you squint and use your imagination, the tops of the numbers somewhat look like the iconic shape of Tennessee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The direction they went is the definition of chasing trends and fads.. I don't think it would've been an improvement over their original identity, but the route they should've gone is similar to the rumors.. 

-Silver Helmet

-Columbia primary jersey with sword-shaped navy yoke, Red swoosh and wordmark, social media number font

-Silver Pants, Navy side panel (possibly sword shaped if they insist on forcing that motif), Red swoosh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

They don't look anything like the Argonauts other than the colors used.

 

They use a predominently navy blue helmet with a light colored facemask with a round-ish logo on each side with a bold capital letter centered in the middle. A little more than just the colors, imo.

 

The uniforms do have many differences, but have similarities too because they're using almost the same color palette.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

 

They use a predominently navy blue helmet with a light colored facemask with a round-ish logo on each side with a bold capital letter centered in the middle. A little more than just the colors, imo.

 

The uniforms do have many differences, but have similarities too because they're using almost the same color palette.

 

 

And a Greek-mythology-themed nickname.. For what it's worth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Can someone do a mock up of Tennessee’s old white helmet with their new uniforms?  Bonus points if you could do the same with the silver helmet they considered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chawls said:

 Can someone do a mock up of Tennessee’s old white helmet with their new uniforms?  Bonus points if you could do the same with the silver helmet they considered. 

I dont think it would look good at all. Maybe with the white jerseys. To be fair the old Titans helmets were feeling a little dated at this point anyway. I figured they would have just updated to a new white helmet, but they did not go in that direction. New one is growing on me, from the side I definitely like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many outlines on the logo but stil looks better in sunlight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Esco said:

Too many outlines on the logo but stil looks better in sunlight 

Here's what it might look like if they dropped an outline or two. 

 

KZ3Kueo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Here's what it might look like if they dropped an outline or two. 

 

KZ3Kueo.png

 

No outline makes it look 10x better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The regular helmet is too cluttered with the infinite outlines, but you'd have to do something about those navy flames, because they get lost on the navy helmet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Here's what it might look like if they dropped an outline or two. 

 

KZ3Kueo.png

 

And had columbia blue shoulders with no armpit coloring:

 

702SYM0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

The regular helmet is too cluttered with the infinite outlines, but you'd have to do something about those navy flames, because they get lost on the navy helmet. 

 

Definitely. The flames need to be redrawn so that what was the dark blue part becomes a contrasting color without the keyline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

 

And had columbia blue shoulders with no armpit coloring:

 

702SYM0.jpg

do you keep the two-toned blue to keep the 'sword' look?  Either way, this is way better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

 

And had columbia blue shoulders with no armpit coloring:

 

702SYM0.jpg

 

Sure, if you change all the details it can become a half-decent design!  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now