Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who can Photoshop the helmet above with their new uniforms? 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

2 hours ago, mjd77 said:

What could have been...

31816581_1653931981363747_66441311707222

Would you look at that, the mostly dark and colored logo seems to stand out on a lighter helmet.  Who'd of thunk it?  Nah, just slap it on a boring, extremely dull navy helmet

22 hours ago, shaydre1019 said:

Man i really am not a fan of that helmet. It might be the finish, but something about it just screams "amateur". 

I think dark colors should never be flat.  Looks silly on cars, looks silly on helmets.  It's the spray-paint look.  On lighter colors, it's not bad.  It can show off metallic better, like the the fake helmet above.

2 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Unpopular opinion. Light blue helmets have never looked good. 

I'm with you, with the possible exception of UNC.

I like that Titans one just sitting there on a table, but would hate it if the team wore them on the field.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Interesting thesis, I respect that.

Not even the classic Oilers, light blue Ole Miss, or Carolina blue UNC?

I'm with BBTV in that UNC might be the exception. That said? I really do like their white helmets.

For Ole Miss? I tend to like their navy helmets. And the Oilers/Titans? I've always loved their white and silver helmets.

Another exception, lol.

27-LA-CHARGERS.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Those light blue helmets are really tacky IMO, I can't believe that they're getting so much praise. Outside of what we got, I would have really liked to see silver helmets before light blue. 

spacer.png

On 5/1/2018 at 3:03 PM, jdavidev said:

Would you look at that, the mostly dark and colored logo seems to stand out on a lighter helmet.  Who'd of thunk it?  Nah, just slap it on a boring, extremely dull navy helmet

That's a beautiful helmet.  Light years better than what they ended up with.  Truly sad.

3 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Yeah I uh... have always been really confused for the light blue fans here. They don't look like pro football helmets to me.

Saying hi to Brown1 and Daboi (?) and the other Angry Online guys who got suspended right now! Yes I know this totally contradicts what I said about plain white pants in the Jaguars forum.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

5 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

3 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Interesting thesis, I respect that.

Not even the classic Oilers, light blue Ole Miss, or Carolina blue UNC?

I am a Titans fan since I first found out about football (I'm from Australia so wasn't a thing when you are really young) and I am pretty disappointed in the uniform, and this has been discussed ad nauseam above. HOWEVER, please someone tell me why so many people call for the Light Blue uni, it really doesn't look good IMO. Can understand that there is already a lot of navy blue in the league but it looks cleaner and tougher. 

I'm really interested to see how these look on the field given from the angle you'll be able to see the two-tone shoulder, but I don't hold out great hope.

On 4/25/2018 at 5:52 PM, Carolingian Steamroller said:

The LA Kings wear black and silver because, despite wearing purple for most of their existence, the greatest connection between the Kings and the wider pop culture occurred when Gretzky joined the team and sported the silver and black. The Bills have had far more success in their red helmet, Jim Kelly uniforms but they now wear ripoffs of the OJ Simpson era because there is a better cultural connection between the earlier era than those with 4 Super Bowl loses (side note: figure out for yourself what it means that any fan base would rather make an OJ Simpson connection than 4 Super Bowl loses)

Objection, your honor. Assumes facts not in evidence.

23 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

I'm with BBTV in that UNC might be the exception. That said? I really do like their white helmets.

For Ole Miss? I tend to like their navy helmets. And the Oilers/Titans? I've always loved their white and silver helmets.

I think the issue is that white is the only color that really sets it off well, so when you muck it up with a red, yellow, dark blue, whatever face mask or logo, it doesn’t quite look right. It’s like you need the clouds against the sky. The only light blue helmets I like are UNC and the old Oilers one with the white logo and stripe.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived