Tradition Evolved: Tennessee Titans Unveil New Uniforms

23 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

Dan Parker is winning against this board. Why is he getting any time? You know he is a fraud. Ignore him.

Not really. We know he is a fraud. That's half the fun. Kills the time until we either get legit info leaks or the real uniforms are unveiled.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DanParker said:

Winner!

Where they gonna be?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yeah it’s the “never been seen before” that’s got me thrown. As previously stated, I don’t share the mob mentality here and as far as I can remember his Titans info hasn’t been debunked, and as a few others have posted, the jags info - while baffling not proven via his own suggests method - isn’t absurd and could very well have been true at some point. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

17 minutes ago, Gr3g3 said:

Maybe Dan Parker isn't a complete fraud?

It's still odd that he'd say the concept is missing three stars when the stars are on the inside collar, not visible to us in the concept.

And the jersey in the photo is probably legit, but looks to be poorly constructed. Things look off center and crooked (namely the wordmark/number/NFL logo).

One question I had was answered - why is the neck tag in the back not centered (It's off to the left (our right)). Looks like that's a thing for Vapor Untouchables:

maxresdefault.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I briefly saw that picture yesterday before it was taken down, and felt pretty conflicted about it. It looks a lot like an alixpress knock off with the off-center text and wrinkling, but that wouldn't make much sense.

If these are indeed them, then the number font looks like a big disappointment and the color balance is going to be tough. The pants and helmet will make or break it. 

spacer.png

When the Browns' jerseys leaked I remember a lot of people wanted to believe they weren't real and suggested they were fakes or knockoffs. No one goes to that much trouble to fake a jersey leak.

These Titans jerseys are almost certainly real.

I know the person is holding them at a different spot on each side but the sleeves look really weird.

That number font is awful, though.

So basically if this is true they changed the yoke color and added panels.  Hmm.

Archived