BellaSpurs

Professional America Football Association; An Update

I prefer the double blue personally just because I don't like black when it isn't completely needed and I dont think it is in this situation.

Update! So I’m not gonna beat around the bush here, I’ve been having a lot of technical issues lately, my phone getting ruined and my laptop has had a virus and a few other little things, sorry that’s it’s kept this series back, and will continue to do so for a bit longer as I try to settle these problems, sadly. But that’s doesn’t mean I haven’t been creating concepts! I’ve been doing some stuff that i will reveal in time! But for now it’s a mystery. I’ve also finished the NYC Bulls, just gotta wait for it to be uploaded :/. But I’ll go ahead and do the vote for the next team! Because why not?

First city choice isssss: 

Boston! With the help of @Darknes Ive come up with some names that I think will make this decision hard! So credit to them also for helping.

Boston Shamrocks:

-(overused) nod to the Irish heritage in Boston.

Colors:

-I was thinking a simple green and white or green red and white color scheme.

Boston Whalers:

- A nautical theme, deriving from the whale hunting businesses take took Boston’s harbors.

Colors:

-Green and Blue or a nice Green and Red could work!

Boston Frigates: 

- Boats like the USS Constitution, built in Boston  that are the oldest commissioned Naval Vessel still a float. It was mainly used in the war of 1812.

Colors:

-Blue and silver, something cold and metallic like a ship.

The other city is Phoenix! I picture this being a 90s expansion team. So wild names, and what better than it be in the city with some if the craziest animals and environment, so I wanted to get the wackiest identity possible! This one shall be very fun.

Phoenix Gila Monsters:

-Gila Monsters are awesome animals found in the deserts of Arizona. They seem like a great animal to represent a team from the 90s

Colors:

-Black and Yellow is one of many color combinations you could use, this would make a lot of sense because Gila Monsters are black and yellow themselves. Other options could be an aray of teals reds oranges or yellow.

Phoenix Rattlesnakes

-Same Reason as the prior option, also Arizona is known for their Snakes.

Colors:

-A mix of reds oranges yellow teal or any other crazy color to think of!

Phoenix Roadrunners:

-Name choice is the same as th e prior two

Colors:

-Another mix of Navajo colors or desert themes.

No worries about the tech problems, it happens to everyone at some point.

My vote is for Boston Frigates and Phoenix Rattlesnakes. Excited to see the NYC final product!

I think Frigates and Gila Monsters fit with your other team names.

Boston Frigates, with that navy+silver scheme. Maybe some red or green for a small bit of color.

Arizona Gila Monsters sounds fun! I prefer the state name over "Phoenix" for it. I'd go with black + red + gold/copper for the AZ desert feel.

Boston Frigates and Arizona/Phoenix Gila Monsters

I'm jumping on the Frigates/Gila Monsters bandwagon! Those are both really unique names that could make for some great designs. Gila monsters colors should be black/orange with teal trim.

So, it’s about time things went my way and I could finally show y’all NYC. This is the best team in the PAFA, 11 championships! There really ain’t much else to say, I took heavy inspiration from the Knicks alternate jersey or former alternate jersey. 

I went simple and clean. 

Home Uniform:

White Pants with orange numbers and blue pants.

Away Uniform:

I chose an orange jersey because I firgured that we’ve already had a blue jersey and there’s more to come so its a color they can own. I matched this with white pants to balance the color.

Helmet:

Its a white helmet, and in my attempt to make each helmet unique in its own way i unsurprisingly put horns on each side. And to avoid white horns on a white helmet I colored them a light sky blue used in the logo.

63LkRNa.png

And it looks like the names for the next two teams have been decided! Thank you guys so much for all the participation. The final choices are:

Arizona Gila Monsters

Boston Frigates

Does anyone have any preference on which comes first?

C&C greatly appreciated!

Well folks It’s that time again! Logo options for the Boston Frigates are here! 

NE3DeGc.png

Option A: A modern day warship crashing through the waves armed with cannons and marked with an Old English “B” on the front. I can see the boat being a dark blue or silver or charcoal. Maybe with some hints of green or maybe not. This is one I think i would most likely pick for the primary, as it’s not too simply. But not to busy.

Option B: A older frigate, a wooden sailboat used throughout the Revolutionary War. In the sails id a hidden B. This one I could see being a throwback more than anything but it could still work for a primary option. The colors here I see are Kelly Green and a Royal Blue, I have to be cautious not to be too similar to the Bruins. 

Option C: When in doubt a letter representing the city is always a possibility. Boston is going to be an older team with some history, this could be simply a blue b with a green outline. Similar if not same shades as option B. Really going for that older look with this one. Think teams like the Bulls or Yankees that never change their logo.

Option D: A sailboat, another variation of the older frigates used in the Revolutionary War. Simple maybe too simple. I can see both color options (Dark Blue, Silver or Kelly Green, Royal Blue) As this could be interpreted as a newer or older logo.

C&C Appreciated as always!

I prefer B for the primary, maybe with C as a secondary. When I look at B or C, I imagine a royal blue + cream/vintage white scheme would look really nice...

I think A would look better as a side view rather than the 3/4 view you've got now.

Overall, looks good!

I like B as a primary.

B for me, just like the idea of making a B from the sails.

Also the colors you have chosen would suit that logo.

Well, it looks like I have to go against the grain here and say I prefer option A. I like the more modern design of it personally, and I would love to see a navy blue and silver color scheme, maybe with a touch of green. 

If you decide to add a team in Kansas City, I'd like to suggest Guardians as the team name and keep the color scheme close to this guy:

latest?cb=20140426195335

(Peter Quill aka Star-Lord aka Leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy aka local douchebag to those who have seen Infinity War, is from Missouri)

I'd say A.  C is a partial since its already there.