Professional America Football Association; An Update

_DietDrPepper_

8 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Definitely feeling the look of 3b. I would try making the flame tail more rounded in line with the shape of the sun.

Yeah, so far I think the flaming sun is the one I may use, any opinions on the colors?

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay this is a bit later than i would’ve expected but it’s here none the less

Im still taking C&C on logos, as these are not completely final. Any ideas I will love to here.

I colored in the Flaming Sun Logos and Fiery B logos. I used the two most popular logos with the two most popular colors. And also even tried with a more tropical color scheme. Pleased to hear what you guys have in mind. 

fUDmrbx.pnghgHk9Wn.png

The numbers shown are that of the color scheme sheet here:

OcKx8Fg.png

Also, pick what city you want to see next out of these choices:

New York

Houston

Indianapolis 

Kansas City

Cincinnati

Thanks for viewing, C&C appreciated

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

The best logo of the bunch for me is 5A. It has more of a sense of direction and movement than the others, because all of the flames are pointed the same way.

Colors: 2 or 4.

If you were to go with color scheme 4 on the 5A. "b", I would have a black outline, red "b" and yellow inner flame. For scheme 2 I think you should use a yellow outline, teal "b" and an orange flame. 

I would also want to see Cincinnati next.

Awesome stuff, looking forward to the rest!

18 hours ago, VikingsAiden said:

The best logo of the bunch for me is 5A. It has more of a sense of direction and movement than the others, because all of the flames are pointed the same way.

Colors: 2 or 4.

If you were to go with color scheme 4 on the 5A. "b", I would have a black outline, red "b" and yellow inner flame. For scheme 2 I think you should use a yellow outline, teal "b" and an orange flame. 

I would also want to see Cincinnati next.

Awesome stuff, looking forward to the rest!

Glad you’re enjoying so far:P

Ill have your idea up soon, I never really felt like color scheme 2 would work with the B logo, and the one try I did do, I tried teal flames and it didn’t work out the best, so I dropped the idea and kept it for the Flaming Sun. I’ll definitely try your suggestion though! Thanks for the input.

And if anyone else has Ideas/Request please I’d love to hear and have it shown as soon as I can 

3YCQJRO.png

1VjKh7q.png

Here ya go @VikingsAiden

I honestly think the teal and yellow are too bright of colors  and mix a bit. There also wasn’t enough contrast on the border so I thicken the yellow line and added a thin orange line around the whole thing to seperate it from the paper.

4 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

I like both ideas for Blazers.

I think the flaming sun would be the right choice if the flames formed the shape of a B like in the first set of options. It feels a little abstract for me now, but I prefer 5A and 1A.

For the Flaming Sun logo, I’m a bit confused.

5b5YxQg.png

Did you mean put a B into the flames of the sun? Or use the flame design from the B logo. I did both just to kinda get an idea of what it may look like, love to hear what you think about it. Also, any ideas on the next team?

3YCQJRO.png

If you'd consider flipping the flame part of 2a to form an M (I like the way all of them have been integrating city initials), I think that'd be awesome. If not, I'd go with flaming sun 1a, and color scheme 4.

3 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

A bit, I was thinking more of a lowercase b, but I’m less sure that’s achiecabme while keeping the flame semi-realistic.

29 minutes ago, FALCON6 said:

If you'd consider flipping the flame part of 2a to form an M (I like the way all of them have been integrating city initials), I think that'd be awesome. If not, I'd go with flaming sun 1a, and color scheme 4.

Im down to the challenge have these ideas up as soon as I can :D

thanks for all the ideas!

3YCQJRO.png

Yeah teal, orange and yellow is waaay too bright.

Also I had suggested the red b and yellow flames but seeing it now, the yellow b and red flame looks better.

Try removing black entirely and have the inner flame with no outline and the outside in a red outline.

1 minute ago, BellaSpurs said:

Im down to the challenge have these ideas up as soon as I can :D

thanks for all the ideas!

Also, for the B, I think you can base it off of 1A here.

On 2018-04-16 at 4:16 PM, BellaSpurs said:

hgHk9Wn.png

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

@ldconcepts

@FALCON6

I gotchu covered, what do you think?

I tried making the B flame as realistic as possible while also subtly looking like a b, and I think I achieved some sort of happy medium.

For the M I turned it upside down and simplified  the flames as I didn’t like the chaos going on in the one you were referring to. I also subtly made it a m, for Miami. 

But I think I’ve chosen the name Florida Blazers, that may be final. It could make a cool alternate though, we’ll have to see.

I also took the b logo for a spin, just trying stuff.

TyPvphL.png

I also plan to put up the final Master Sheet of all the possible choices for primaries, this weekend. and I’ll probably choose the secondary from this group as well. From there I’ll try out some simple fonts, see what works for the word mark. And then we’ll move on to the smallest step, uniforms. But this has been hopefully the longest part. I appreciate all the feedback I’ve gotten so far. Also expect a new template from now one, trying to look more professional.

Finally, pick what city you want to see next out of these choices:

New York

Houston

Indianapolis 

Kansas City

Cincinnati

C&C appreciated 

3YCQJRO.png

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

@ldconcepts

@FALCON6

I gotchu covered, what do you think?

I tried making the B flame as realistic as possible while also subtly looking like a b, and I think I achieved some sort of happy medium.

For the M I turned it upside down and simplified  the flames as I didn’t like the chaos going on in the one you were referring to. I also subtly made it a m, for Miami. 

But I think I’ve chosen the name Florida Blazers, that may be final. It could make a cool alternate though, we’ll have to see.

I also took the b logo for a spin, just trying stuff.

TyPvphL.png

I also plan to put up the final Master Sheet of all the possible choices for primaries, this weekend. and I’ll probably choose the secondary from this group as well. From there I’ll try out some simple fonts, see what works for the word mark. And then we’ll move on to the smallest step, uniforms. But this has been hopefully the longest part. I appreciate all the feedback I’ve gotten so far. Also expect a new template from now one, trying to look more professional.

Finally, pick what city you want to see next out of these choices:

New York

Houston

Indianapolis 

Kansas City

Cincinnati

C&C appreciated 

Cincinnati 

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

Archived