Professional America Football Association; An Update

_DietDrPepper_

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Boston Frigates have arrived at the docks!

N6ej8ga.png

Uniforms:

I decided on UCLA stripes for the shoulder design, intended on giving it a more classic feel. The home whites have blue stripes with green numbers and the away uniforms are blue with green numbers and stripes. Each jersey are paired with blue shorts and matching socks and shoes.

Helmets:

I decided on white helmets which I know aren’t that unique, but for a team that’s rarely changed their identity and kept the same logo, this makes the most sense.

Logo:

As you can probably tell, I chose option B. I really liked @chapper‘s idea, but I couldn’t really find an identity o liked surrounding Option A. Especially once I started designing this. It’s simple and clean. The sails and boat are both royal blue and an alluded b in green with some flags on top also in green. 

Thanks for viewing! Happy 4th of July! C&C Appreciated!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Portland's logo looks great (a bit cleaner than its NWSL counterpart) and so do the jersey designs. However, I think there's too much silver throughout. A green alt would be nice. Also, if the helmet were green, it would be better (even with a GFGS alt). 

Boston looks nice also, but I'd go with white numbers on the home and blue on the away. Also, silver would maybe go well with the Frigates (hypocritical of me, I know) but it's already good as is.

Keep it up!

21 hours ago, vtgco said:

Portland's logo looks great (a bit cleaner than its NWSL counterpart) and so do the jersey designs. However, I think there's too much silver throughout. A green alt would be nice. Also, if the helmet were green, it would be better (even with a GFGS alt). 

Boston looks nice also, but I'd go with white numbers on the home and blue on the away. Also, silver would maybe go well with the Frigates (hypocritical of me, I know) but it's already good as is.

Keep it up!

I agree with you on the silver for Portland, in hindsight I should’ve toned it down a bit. But I mainly kept it to try and help

Portland establish its own identity. I figured Nike could come up with something stupid to explain it anyway. Thanks for the feedback! I may try to hand at a green helmet, so kept an eye out for that!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Here’s that other team I found! The Los Angeles Stars! Except I need some help deciding which new logo to use. 

Original Stars:

M3ktMsI.png

New Stars Logo:

vz1eYP2.png

I really wanted to get onto Arizona this week, but I’ve had a lot of trouble with LA, I’ll take any suggestions. C&C highly considered.

3YCQJRO.png

2 hours ago, CheeseBurger22 said:

#1 seems like the most flexible one, so I choose that one. 

2 hours ago, CheeseBurger22 said:

#1 seems like the most flexible one, so I choose that one. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Just curious if I got rid of option 1, which would you guys pick?

3YCQJRO.png

I agree that 1 is the best as a primary, and I'd go with 3 as a secondary (or barring number 1).

I like the new blue + yellow colors way more, too!

#2 is probably my favorite, though I like #1 too.  I guess it depends on the direction you are going with, since #1 pairs well with modern elements while #2 has that retro feel

Here are the Los Angeles Stars. 

Original (again):

C8HIfEp.png

New:

OQHFZBZ.png

Uniforms:

For Los Angeles i wanted it to be bright and colorful. I wanted it to have a beachy, vibe. For the uniforms i tried a shoulder stripe that mimics a shooting star, I did the same on the pants. The away is the only jersey without the shoulder pattern. The hone and away focus on the light blue and California Yellow. Where as the alternate mixes in more of the Royal blue formerly used as just an accent in the other jerseys.

Helmets:

A white helmet with the logo on the side and a stripe down the middle. 

Logo:

I chose option 3. It was in my opinion the best evolution of the original which is what I wanted. I really liked the idea of option 1, with some tweaking it could make a really good logo. But it’s just not what I wanted when updating this team. Thanks for all the feedback!

Be on the lookout for the first Arizona Gila Monsters sketches!

C&C Appreciated!

3YCQJRO.png

Archived