Professional America Football Association; An Update

_DietDrPepper_

37 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

Yeah, that definitely works, but I meant emphasizing something like this:

bsun.png

Okay I think I see what you are saying, sorry for all the confusion

Edit: took five minutes to throw up a sketch, is this sorta what you had in mind 

aQAvTil.png

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I obviously haven’t made my due date, as a expected school project has taken up a majority of my time, hopefully have it up as soon as possible. In the mean time I’m brainstorming ideas for the helmets+uniforms.

Would flames on the helmet be the right way to go?  Flames on the uniforms? Love to hear what you guys have to say. 

Also, Which City would you rather see next, Ive narrowed it down to New York and Cincinnati. Pick which you’d rather see first

C&C appreciated

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 4/29/2018 at 7:53 PM, Darknes said:

That's some really snappy looking presentation 

I’m  glad you like it:)

Now on to the Helmets and Shoulder stripes for Florida.

Option A is a black dome with the Flaming Sun shown on the side and double yellow lines running down the center of the helmet. I chose yellow because I intend on red being the main color on the The shoulders stripes also mimic this striping pattern.

Option B is a white helmet with a close up of the flames on the side. The shoulder stripe consists of a small black line with the secondary b logo above.

RrVS8Jt.png

What do y’all think? C&C highly appreciated

3YCQJRO.png

I think I like helmet A best, but I'd like to see it in white. I feel like a Florida team would want white more than black just for the heat factor. Plus I like like black being an accent color and not a primary. I like option B for the sleeves, maybe with a yellow stripe instead of black though.

Helmet A would be my choice. Let me just say, this has been a fantastic series so far. Some of the best hand drawn logos I have seen. Must have taken some extreme patience to draw these up. Te Florida Blazers look fantastic! Very classy and original. I’m definitely a fan! 

11 hours ago, GDLions said:

I think I like helmet A best, but I'd like to see it in white. I feel like a Florida team would want white more than black just for the heat factor. Plus I like like black being an accent color and not a primary. I like option B for the sleeves, maybe with a yellow stripe instead of black though.

11 hours ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

What about helmet B in yellow or red??

Gotcha guys. I really like the idea of helmet B in red. Good idea Chris!

Although the white helmet A looks good too, I honestly prefer the black, good suggestion though!

2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Helmet A would be my choice. Let me just say, this has been a fantastic series so far. Some of the best hand drawn logos I have seen. Must have taken some extreme patience to draw these up. Te Florida Blazers look fantastic! Very classy and original. I’m definitely a fan! 

Thanks for all the kind words. Always looking to get better too, don’t be surprised when you look back when this is all over and realize that right now isn’t the best this series could be. (I think that made sense) And always thank my music for the patience  ;)

Heres those other domes guys.

zgy5wed.png

(Sorry for the shakiness and roughness, made these in kind of a rush. Expect the final product to be bit better)

3YCQJRO.png

Archived