Taco John's new logo

Sportscenter

7 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I don’t think the perspective on the taco shape is right, but it’s fine. They should have stayed closer to the old font, though.

Exactly - the left side of the taco should taper down to get the angled perspective right and the new font is pretty boring in comparison, but whatever. I like it.

And now I have a hankerin' for some salt discs aka potato oles.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

On 4/8/2018 at 3:41 AM, Cosmic said:

I don’t think the perspective on the taco shape is right, but it’s fine.

It's the far-Upper-Midwestern take on Mexican food. They mix tacos with tater tots. I don't think their perspective on anything is right.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 minute ago, the admiral said:

It's the far-Upper-Midwestern take on Mexican food. I don't think their perspective on anything is right.

Nobody knows Mexican food like Wyomingites!

I still know the old Taco John's radio jingle. It went "there's a whole lotta Mexican goin' on, at Taco John's, Taco John's..." then they'd read the specials or whatever and close it out with "it's goin' on at Taco John's (s'goin' on at Taco!), it's goin' on at Taco John's!" I'm glad my brain retains this and not trigonometry.

Having eventually been to one in MInnesota I contend that there was not nor heretofore has been any quantity of Mexican transpiring there.

On 4/9/2018 at 4:08 PM, the admiral said:

I still know the old Taco John's radio jingle. It went "there's a whole lotta Mexican goin' on, at Taco John's, Taco John's..." then they'd read the specials or whatever and close it out with "it's goin' on at Taco John's (s'goin' on at Taco!), it's goin' on at Taco John's!" I'm glad my brain retains this and not trigonometry.

I got you.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

On 4/9/2018 at 3:58 PM, the admiral said:

It's the far-Upper-Midwestern take on Mexican food. They mix tacos with tater tots. I don't think their perspective on anything is right.

You misspelled Potato Ole's

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived