Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Evander Kane 2, Anaheim Ducks 0

Also, that crowd in Anaheim what is really lacking last night. If I got any livelier in there, a funeral was going to break out.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

2 hours ago, Alex Houston said:

Evander Kane 2, Anaheim Ducks 0

Also, that crowd in Anaheim what is really lacking last night. If I got any livelier in there, a funeral was going to break out.

Jeez, it was a miracle we got everybody there mostly on time for pick drop. One step at a time! (Seriously, there was an accident at the Orange Crush.)

But yeah, that happens when the team isn’t generating much of anything and you get three goals scored on you in 8 minutes. What exactly would you have liked us to “get lively about”?

Anyways. Flush it. Play again Saturday.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

3 hours ago, Alex Houston said:

If I got any livelier in there, a funeral was going to break out.

I thought the Blackhawks missed the playoffs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

That son of a bitch Dubnyk is 21/21 through 25 minutes. Enough already.

Ask and ye shall receive.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Congratulations to the 2009-2012 Vancouver Canucks on making the playoffs in the form of the Minnesota Wild! Thanks for making the last nine seconds of the game last ten minutes, you worthless pissbabies, I'd say to suspend Boudreau one game for instigating a fight at 6.4 but I don't want the league to lend the Wild a competitive advantage.

And here's Jeremy Roenick talking about what a message it sends, but not that the message is "I'm an eight-year-old who craps his pants in public."

We're through 120 minutes and neither team has put a 2 on the scoreboard in this very good, definitely not very bad series featuring a first-year expansion team. But someone has to now! Hopefully the Kings so as not to further diminish what little credibility this league has!

This Vegas-Kings series is just something else. 

Ludicrous goaltending, very physical play. 

Definitely going to be a highlight of the playoffs or sure. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Knights-Kings producing some of the best hockey of the season in just 2 games (so far). 

Cant wait to see what a change of scenery does. 

Best part is I’m really content with either team winning (though i’d Prefer Vegas because of the whole inaugural season stuff). 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Archived