Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ovechkin finally get's what he deserves! What a run for the Caps. After YEARS of frustration and 2nd round losses, they finally win the whole thing!

Also big props to the Golden Knights. What a crazy first year! Don't think we may ever see anything like this for a long time. 

XM4KeeA.png

Have Vegas fans really put in the time to boo Bettman like that?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Vegas fans booed Bettman! You've officially earned your place in the club, Knights fans!

It only gets more miserable from here. Welcome aboard!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Just now, the admiral said:

lol I think about that spot sometimes!

When I saw someone call out a congrats to Ovechkin for winning, I was trying to figure out a way to post that (whether suggesting it was him accessing secret information to defeat the Knights or something).  You gave me the perfect opportunity.

It's a classic, although "Betrayal" will always be my favorite.

spacer.png

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Have Vegas fans really put in the time to boo Bettman like that?

They booed him at some event before the team had played a game. Might have been for the name reveal. 

5 minutes ago, kroywen said:

Why are Knights fans booing Bettman? They wouldn't even have a team if not for that guy's hard-on for Sun Belt markets.

Better be careful Knights fans, Bettman might relocate your team to some place like Phoenix or something. 

52 minutes ago, sparky chewbarky said:

Regardless how you feel about Las Vegas (I think admiral referred to the city as "the genital wart of america")

I like Vegas as a place to go with my buddies. I don’t feel any ill will towards the city itself. 

I just hate this team and the way they were gifted a contender right off the bat. 

since the name reveal fiasco, the franchise, the players, have been nothing but class...a

I don’t consider those pregame Medieval Times shows to be “class” at all. 

So far, the team has been a huge success. 

We’ll see what happens in the long haul. They won’t be going to the Final every year. 

If you're expecting a train wreck if the Caps win, I think you'll be disappointed.

I didn’t get garbage on the ice like I got last year in Nashville, but I did see this OITGDNHL Moment of a franchise lose in five. I’ll take it. 

Anyway enough about Vegas. 

@Crabcake47 and every other Caps fan? Congrats! :) 

Archived