Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

I love Doc Emerick, but I’d take Forslund-Olczyk-Micheletti any day if it means not having to listen to Pierre McGuire. 

Also that was a bologna penalty on Seth Jones and I’m not afraid to admit it. 

spacer.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Pastrnak opts for a goddamned toe drag which gets deflected because this isn't roller hockey instead of taking advantage of his clear shooting lane to the net.

I wish Peter Chiarelli was still around to deal you to Chicago for Ben Eager and a handful of magic beans.

EDIT: Told you this series was going 7 games...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm also pretty sure that the Bruins are just about .500 or under at home in game 7 situations. They are Bruce Boudreau: The Team.

what the hell is ccslc?

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

I'm also pretty sure that the Bruins are just about .500 or under at home in game 7 situations. They are Bruce Boudreau: The Team.

9-22-09-post-schwartz.jpg

Those were some thrilling minutes before the empty netter. Hopefully the tempo of game 7 matches it (and the refs of games 1-6 stay at home).

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

5 minutes ago, Brass said:

Just slightly under .500 at home in game seven still puts them ahead of Bruce Boudreau :D 

Should be a hell of a game. 

1 minute ago, Ice_Cap said:

Just slightly under .500 at home in game seven still puts them ahead of Bruce Boudreau :D 

Should be a hell of a game. 

You guys better ordain David Pastrnak for his contributions to the Maple Leafs victory tonight. Just don't give him anything breakable as a keepsake because he'll drop it and then accidentally step on all the pieces.

what the hell is ccslc?

In other playoff news, congrats Pens on another bye to the Conference Finals. 

Make that a 3rd Straight Cup Finals if Leafs fraud out yet another win in Boston. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

"I am looking forward to another delightful round of Capitals-Penguins."

-No One

Signature intentionally left blank

GG Jackets. Great series, you guys showed a lot of tenacity and are a really exciting, young team which are not necessarily adjectives I thought I’d use to describe a Torts-led team. If you’d played anyone else I would’ve rooted for you lot. Hope you do well in the future. 

spacer.png

Archived