ninersdd

Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

Bruins fans are gonna be pissed that the tying goal tonight sure looked like it came off a non-called trip on Kucherov and, in all fairness to you guys, you're probably right.

That being said, I've learned the hard way that a playoff series against Boston isn't over until they've lost four games. I would appreciate no 2004 flashbacks on Sunday, Bolts.

Yeah, that was one of the worst no calls i’ve Seen in the playoffs. 

But i’ll Give the refs credit, they’ve been consistently garbage the entire playoffs. 

As as soon as it went to OT i knew Bruins weren’t winning. 

These past few days  i’ve honestly come to the realization that it doesn’t matter who wins The East, because just like the NBA, they’re only going to be fodder for The West team. 

Apparently Marchand is licking people again.

On 5/3/2018 at 12:03 PM, Alex Houston said:

Well that was a refreshing change of pace. Played well with speed throughout the game and didn't get complacent when the lead was 2-0 or even 3-0. I still think Vegas is getting the benefit of some soft calls at times, but I don't think it's as unreasonable as I would've seemed a few days ago in my mind with San Jose pulling this one out in seven. Just have to be Vegas in the compound with all their stupid dancing Rosebuds.

Now Nashville, I'mma need you to ship up and even this thing out later on. Last thing we need is having the Jets on the runway for a WCF appearance. A tired opponent is a good opponent.  

Dude, you're thinking about the WCF? I'm thinking about the last 5:00 of the first period. Just win this period Sharks. One quarter period at a time.

6 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Lol. Didn't the NHL literally request him to stop? What is he trying to pull?

Some people are never happy. Marchand “readjusts” a guys Skull and he’s a “dirty player”, now he’s giving them kisses people still complain:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Lol. Didn't the NHL literally request him to stop? What is he trying to pull?

Marchand himself confirmed that the NHL have said absolutely nothing to him about it.

I had to go and make a stupid comment about winning the period and Vegas scores with 3 seconds left. I'll never learn.

1 hour ago, ninersdd said:

All I can think of now is that he learned Lick and it's Super Effective.

1 hour ago, MiK said:

I had to go and make a stupid comment about winning the period and Vegas scores with 3 seconds left. I'll never learn.

No, no you wont. But hey, after the last two games, you got to be feeling a lot more optimistic about their chances. And then this game had to happen. Sure it aint over yet, but the Sharks are getting out-hustled and out-skilled right now. So lets regroup, make adjustments and force a game on Tuesday.

Also this game reminds me a lot of the 2013 series versus the Kings and I got a bad feeling its gonna end the same way.

Sharks suck. I hate hockey. 

That was close and it had me scared there. But Vegas escaped with the win.

17 hours ago, ninersdd said:

So he thinks he'll get away with cause there's no official rule against licking? Like the Avery rule, now I'm waiting for the creation of the "Marchand" rule. OITGDNHL.

16 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

So he thinks he'll get away with cause there's no official rule against licking? Like the Avery rule, now I'm waiting for the creation of the "Marchand" rule. OITGDNHL.

There is a penalty for that..."Unsportsmanlike Conduct". Nail him with that a few times and he'll stop the licking B.S. For christ's sake NHL, either allow enforcers and player retribution, or friggin' call the penalties. Doing neither just creates an environment that encourages rats like Marchand.

Welcome back, playoff Caps. You were not missed. 

Well at least Caps fans had one last moment in the sun.

It's going to be sad watching the Caps inevitably lose the next two games.

Well, not gonna lie I wasn’t expecting that response. Thought we would have rolled over and thrown in the towel at 3-2, but a good response. 

This means absolutely nothing yet. 

7 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

It's going to be sad watching the Caps inevitably lose the next two games.

That's what I'm thinking too.

The Pittsburgh Penguins have become the NHL's New England Patriots. They are trailing by quite a bit and yet they are still the heavy favorites to win. Everyone's expecting them to just come out of it all.

The Caps are up 3-2 in a series vs the Penguins! Nothing can go wrong now!

*Finds place to hide for when this all crumbles*