Nashville in 6

Vegas in 7

East

Tampa Bay in 5 

Pittsburgh in 6

Finals

Vegas over Tampa Bay in 7

[Insert 'Change my Mind' meme here]

Jets have the Wild just about doubled up in shot attempts through 26 and it hasn't amounted to anything. Hopefully this is the Dubnyk Game and the Jets win it anyway. This Minnesota roster is warm oatmeal.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

^ the reason I wanted nothing to do with them. The regular season doesn't matter to for the Penguins. Any notion that "oh this team actually matches up well with the Penguins and could win" is foolhardy. They're the quintessential switch flipping team and the regular season results are meaningless. People never learn. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well since the Penguins wanna look like the Bruins so bad maybe they'd like to coast to 3-0 in this series only to lose the remaining 4, the last of those by giving up 4 unanswered to lose 4-3. That'd be kinda cool.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

So the Winnipeg Whiteout happened tonight and yet the players on the ice had to wear their navys.

The Jets really need to get permission from the NHL to swap so they could wear their whites at home. Don't the Dallas Cowboys wear their road white like 80-85% of the time? If they can do it, so can the Jets for this occasion only.

19 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

The Jets really need to get permission from the NHL to swap so they could wear their whites at home. Don't the Dallas Cowboys wear their road white like 80-85% of the time? If they can do it, so can the Jets for this occasion only.

I don't see how that would be an issue for them. I know Vegas wore their whites a couple of times at home this season.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Yeah, Jets definitely need to be in the white at home -- not just in the playoffs (though that would make it special), but all year long.

Congrats to the Winnipeg faithful who are all-in on them, unlike me, and have been with them since the old team, unlike me. A Jets championship wouldn't make the most people happy, but would make some people the happiest. Hey, just fifteen more!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived